Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Of The Twin Vipers.

EntityOmega

Drug out my 'ol twin vipers earlier today. Remembered how cool they used to sounded, and have fond memories of using them back when I was new.

However, after I started using them again, I remembered why I stopped using them in the first place, the sound changed.

If I remember correctly, the sound engine, or something along those lines, was changed sometime in 2013/2014, and a lot of guns had their sound broken, and later fixed. Some guns had new sounds added or had their sounds replaced. However, and my memory may be wrong, the Twin Vipers were supposed to get their old sound back. Here's a video of the sound I'm talking about. -At the 20s mark.

The sound is almost laser like, and has a zappy twang to it. Although they are bullet weapons, I can't help but feel that the sound better suits them than the current weak and pitiful almost tapping sound that they make. It almost sounds like the current sound they make is the same as the old, but only the tapping and lacking the "zap".

Is this something that was meant to be fixed but wasn't? Or was the change intentional because the idea is that the sound better fits the weapon? Just a question I've had for a while.

Bring back the zappy bullet spammers!

Edited by EntityOmega