Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Yaaay moar awesomeness!

w00t :D

You know, the original snow map extraction zone.

Ps. These are still great.

Thanks! Ohh  I remember now XD

That made me laugh my nose off. Now it is running I better go catch it. I'll comment serously later.

okie XD yayyy

What could they have possibly been listening to set Nyx off?

Corpus always struck me as Daft punk fans

I was thinking Daft Punk too XDDDDD but it's Technologic

Digital Love ;p

Am I the only Tenno who listens to Daft punk everytime they start up the game? >_> 

Perhaps we could have an easter egg boss fight against Manuael and Christo - where they drop super rare blueprints, which add bass to your weapon firing sounds. 

Or perhaps we could get a dance floor room for the dojo, which has Daft punk preloaded on the space-jukebox.

Edited by 11.11.11

FrostWolf I must thank you. Earlyer I clicked on the Daft Punk link you put up. Then after listening to it once I minimized it. Then my internet went out but the song still played for some reason. So for the last hour and a half (or there abouts)  I have been listening to the same song.... over and over again. Turns out it is a pretty good song. Why I didn't listen to my own music I don't know. I only thought about it just now I guess. Anyway thanks for the good song to go along with my offline gameing.

#21 - I've got this situation during my first fight with Jackal :(

I'm trying not to choke when I read these comics. ;D Keep up the good work... What am I saying? The PERFECT WORK!!!

Thank you! XD

lol I never used ammo packs before or even brought them unless they are login rewards lol

I'm bad at aiming lol so half of my item slots are mostly ammos ;_; wehhhh and this keeps happening to me... 1second I wouldn't be able to find any ammo, then after I use the ammo pact, bloody ammo drops start showing up!

Well the Jackal is a bullet sponge with spam attacks, but at least it gives you ammo.

Unlike certain hammer guy.....

That ice hammer guy, si?... He is all of my hate... and the reason why I start carrying ammo pack in the first place.

Oh well, at least the reward you get from him is totally worth it.

(I swear it'd be hilarious if we had to kill a Kril Prime to get the new Frost's bps)

If that ever going happen, they should just stab me with a Popsicle and get it over with. ;_;