Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Wait what... that was a glitch? -____- Seems like perfectly normal wallrun to me.... *slowly walks away*

LOL Nyui is so pampered!!! She's even got a walking stereo/manservant!!!

There's this glitch that sometimes when you climb the first step of the highest pillar, it boost you right to the top of it :D

Frost has Neon light built-in disk player! XD

It just happens without me even trying. It is sometimes useful. SOMETIMES, but not always.

Annoying most of the time.

So, yui, about your Rhino dislike... what does this video make you think?

Yup... sounds just like the Rhinos those annoy me...

Rhino: "The team need someone that can take the hit"

Me: "Vauban press 3 plz" =w=/

Edited by yuikami

There's this glitch that sometimes when you climb the first step of the highest pillar, it boost you right to the top of it :D

Didn't know of that. I never (NEVER) use the tripple pillars to reach the top... never!

... OK, once!

I just climb the middle pillar (vertical wallrun) and from there I jump to the the edge of the upper floor (jump-kick). It doesn't take that long.

Though, your Warframe should be fast enough to reach the top of the pillar and do the jump. It works with Frost and maxed Rush so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Didn't realize this is seriously-awseome-information to share:D

Edited by Gekker

Didn't know of that. I never (NEVER) use the tripple pillars to reach the top... never!

... OK, once!

I just climb the middle pillar (vertical wallrun) and from there I jump to the the edge of the upper floor (jump-kick). It doesn't take that long.

Though, your Warframe should be fast enough to reach the top of the pillar and do the jump. It works with Frost and maxed Rush so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Didn't realize this is seriously-awseome-information to share:D

Dude, vertical run up the highest one and it'll boost you right above the second floor! That's what I've been doing THE WHOLE DAMN TIME... Still!, slowing me down by 3 seconds when I try to rush fomorian map within 3 minutes is a big deal.

Edited by yuikami

Dude, vertical run up the highest one and it'll boost you right above the second floor! That's what I've been doing THE WHOLE DAMN TIME... Still!, slowing me down by 3 seconds when I try to rush fomorian map within 3 minutes is a big deal.

True, and I expect more slowing down elements in the future since DE said they are looking for ways to slow the players down.

But I think that is not the real problem. IF each tile of a tileset is balanced equally. Which they are not.

To be more specific.

The problem here is, again, RNG. Since maps are generated randomly and each tile requires different amounts of time investment to run through. RNG (luck) actually has an impact on who gets more points in competetive events like the last one. Since time equals points. They are not competing on equal terms anymore. Thats why that specific tile stands out. Because it is something we don't wanna see :P

Without the time pressure I think we would actually enjoy refreshing elements like that pile tile :D

(I guess we would make fun about what the purpose of these pillars are)

Aaaanyways, I going too off topic here I guess.

Looking forward to more comics, as always :)

True, and I expect more slowing down elements in the future since DE said they are looking for ways to slow the players down.

But I think that is not the real problem. IF each tile of a tileset is balanced equally. Which they are not.

To be more specific.

The problem here is, again, RNG. Since maps are generated randomly and each tile requires different amounts of time investment to run through. RNG (luck) actually has an impact on who gets more points in competetive events like the last one. Since time equals points. They are not competing on equal terms anymore. Thats why that specific tile stands out. Because it is something we don't wanna see :P

Without the time pressure I think we would actually enjoy refreshing elements like that pile tile :D

(I guess we would make fun about what the purpose of these pillars are)

Aaaanyways, I going too off topic here I guess.

Looking forward to more comics, as always :)

This post is pretty correct. I wasn't really time-pressured because I wasn't going for the top 100 players/top 5 clans (sorry Yui, I'm too lazy for dat) and I really liked that room.

Finally feel like drawing Frost joke, sorry for the late yellow snow joke lolz. It does take some time to think of a good way to deliver it.

103_zps854f6795.jpg

104_zpsb3c4ba59.jpg

wub wub wub 

wub wub 

I'm gonna pop some pretzels
Only got twenty credits in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a Rhino
This is @(*()$ awesome !!!

P.S. about vid of him : Pink Rhino ... manliest way to show of a warframe ;)
Edited by Elestor

Yup... sounds just like the Rhinos those annoy me...

Rhino: "The team need someone that can take the hit"

Me: "Vauban press 3 plz" =w=/

Vauban: "YES MASTER " *presses 3* *kills Rhino .... and Yui* 

Vauban: " That's what you get for not being a fly as me ,both of you HAHA."

Vauban: "YES MASTER " *presses 3* *kills Rhino .... and Yui* 

Vauban: " That's what you get for not being a fly as me ,both of you HAHA."

Yui: Dude, are you tripping?, you're using the wrong skill and friendly fire is off.

104_zpsb3c4ba59.jpg

Alternatively, this could also apply to Banshee's new helmet..........

Banshee and Frost Playing dubstep together........... 

Same thing somewhat with Rhino's helmet, to a degree

Edited by BoompigXD

104_zpsb3c4ba59.jpg

Alternatively, this could also apply to Banshee's new helmet..........

Banshee and Frost Playing dubstep together........... 

Same thing somewhat with Rhino's helmet, to a degree

+rep for anything Banshee, my 1st fave. I was actually yelling Sonic Boom during the Livestream event  when Rebecca & Sheldon were trying to not die a lot on Xini,  Laughed like a b-movie villain when Rebecca finally started spamming it!

I love playing her now almost as much as I did when I made her with my own two hands. She's still a little squishy for my taste though, but I can deal. My take on the persona is she's a bit of a perfectionist & clean-freak... Introverted, twitchy and over eager to show off. Freaks out whenever anyone gets entrails or infested goo on them or worse her. Having your essential components scattered to parts unknown can mess with your head!

My opinions on the Rhino vary. I personally think the changes to his abilities are great. Love the Roar and the Iron Skin mechanic(hate the look, like a walking disco ball!

Agree there's much potential for d-bags to use Rhino's powers selfishly, but not much more than any other IMHO.

Most of my crew use theirs' responsibly. Hit 2, draw agro. Roar whenever possible. Shoot, stab, bash or burn everything in sight Soak damage, mop up. Riane, lather, repeat. Hit 1 to charge to the hot-spots and revive fallen comrades (Always have max Sanctuary!) Hold 4 in reserve until the caca hits the fan. Tanking sponge & MASH unit, basically.

We're also divided about his personal issues. I think he's hitting the donuts too much, one of my Generals thinks it's the Danishes.

One of the FNG's said Rhino eats children!

We tried doing an Intervention but he just locked himself in the dueling room, screaming about not being man enough to handle the Truth and then rocked himelf to sleep sobbing about impossible expectations.

Asked  Nyx to open the back of his noggin and rummage around a bit. She just said she'd rather tongue kiss the Golem.

-Jersey

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

thai beer 

MAI SIDES XD,hope you guys get a good laugh :D

OT:

LOL! Haven't tried that brand yet, but I did enjoy copious amounts of Singha and Chang beer when I visited Thailand a year or so ago. Getting drunk out of my mind and aimlessly walking along Sukhumvit road, trying out fried insects from street vendors, good times! It's kind of a miracle I managed to make it back to my hotel alive. Oh man I miss Thailand, must visit again there soon - my 2 day experience wasn't enough.

OT:

LOL! Haven't tried that brand yet, but I did enjoy copious amounts of Singha and Chang beer when I visited Thailand a year or so ago. Getting drunk out of my mind and aimlessly walking along Sukhumvit road, trying out fried insects from street vendors, good times! It's kind of a miracle I managed to make it back to my hotel alive. Oh man I miss Thailand, must visit again there soon - my 2 day experience wasn't enough.

1668657-cool_story_bro.jpg

and now fried insects:

cicadasurprise.512.jpg

and did i forget insects are also a good source of proteins  

OT:

did i ever forget to tell you yuikami is from thailand and its her home land,where she was born