The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

^ Ouch! O-o better luck next time!

I dont really feel like killing stalker anymore now that i have the hate, bows arent really my thing, and i already have the despair. the stalker is just a nuisance now until i  can confirm that he drops the smoke pallete (if he even drops it) or a shiny stalker belt buckle.

Edited by Rettycombine

I dont really feel like killing stalker anymore now that i have the hate, bows arent really my thing, and i already have the despair. the stalker is just a nuisance now until i  can confirm that he drops the smoke pallete (if he even drops it) or a shiny stalker belt buckle.

Maybe some Stalker spurs and a nice black and red Stalker hat. It would go nicely with the Stalker Belt Buckle (only ten easy payments of $19.99).

Yui if you think the dread splitting an enemy horizontally is wierd, try doing a ground attack with the gram/hate on a enemy that has just stood up while standing behind them, With a horizontal slash you can split an enemy at the waist.

Edited by Rettycombine

Yui if you think the dread splitting an enemy horizontally is wierd, try doing a ground attack with the gram/hate on a enemy that has just stood up while standing behind them, With a horizontal slash you can split an enemy at the waist.

I don't really think it's weird, this sort of wth dead animation happens all the time since it's random, but it's really funny, that's why I made fun of it XD It was Nyx-chan who found it weird.

Edited by yuikami

Here's for today!

68_zps2a89a581.jpg

Eh, that you call strange?

My Pink Exca Prime always cuts corpus Heads of, and they are still laying down like crying ''awww my leg''.

Also, did play my Nyx again after a while. Chaos has some strange effects on grineer.

One ran towards a heavy gunner and did some strange ''taking cover'' glitch, hiding behind the Heavys *cough* lower backside.

(though it seemed she didnt mind) O_o

Well, 2 of the other Grineer doods where busy boxing eachother with their guns, until ONES HEAD FLEW OF :O

Really, it was like: *poke* EH! *poke* Combat formation Bravo *poke* Screw this, im outa here *headsplode*

Back to the comic, i really love your style of drawing Corpus-crewman, and how they act :)

They are my favourite charakters right now in your comics (besides your lovely nyx of course ;) )

By jove i love the runners AI in Defense missions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1jIz09k5S4&feature=youtu.be

One time in a Raid mission a Grineer Trooper did the exact same thing right in front of me. I was too busy being amused and trying to line up a headshot to react when he suddenly broke off from the circling, ran right past me and hit the alarm :/ IT WAS ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE D:

One time in a Raid mission a Grineer Trooper did the exact same thing right in front of me. I was too busy being amused and trying to line up a headshot to react when he suddenly broke off from the circling, ran right past me and hit the alarm :/ IT WAS ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE D:

Grineer are sly and tactical opponents! Never underestimate their guile!