The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Frame #2: CHIBINYX!!!!

I DEMAND YOU DRAW YOUR NYX CHIBI FROM NOW ON YUI!!!!

hahah XD thanks

Anyway, I here by baring bad news, my first thesis meeting is this Friday so I'll put this comic on a break til then ;w;\ sowwie

chibinyx_zpsd9ffb29b.png

hahah XD thanks

Anyway, I here by baring bad news, my first thesis meeting is this Friday so I'll put this comic on a break til then ;w;\ sowwie

chibinyx_zpsd9ffb29b.png

come back soon my fellow neighbor,  good luck to you >w<

hahah XD thanks

chibinyx_zpsd9ffb29b.png

GONNA MISS YOU YUIKAMI!! But I understand the importance of what you doing and you will continue to grow brighter and better and one day in the future bring smiles to not only ust but many more people around the world with your wonderful art and sense of humor.

hahah XD thanks

chibinyx_zpsd9ffb29b.png

Thats so cute!

gl&hf with thesis 'n stuff Yui!

hahah XD thanks

chibinyx_zpsd9ffb29b.png

ERRRRMAHHHGERRRRD!!!!! <3<3<3

I can just gobble her up she's so cute XD

GL on thesis...meeting thing yui :3

Funnily enough I have been playing since Febuary and I am only rank 4....... I really don't care about rank it really doesn't DO anything for me. It doesn't make me any better or worse at the game because I have a low rank. Honestly for the longest time I didn't know or care how the ranks work. Some may call me lazy but I call it.... procrastination.... and not careing...ness

Funnily enough I have been playing since Febuary and I am only rank 4....... I really don't care about rank it really doesn't DO anything for me. It doesn't make me any better or worse at the game because I have a low rank. Honestly for the longest time I didn't know or care how the ranks work. Some may call me lazy but I call it.... procrastination.... and not careing...ness

I've been here since before Update 6, and I'm only Rank 5 right now. I was still Rank 4 last week, but ranked up after some HARDCORE leveling after hearing about the insane mastery requirements on the lab weapons. I mean, 3 of the guns need Mastery 7. That's pretty insane.

I've been here since before Update 6, and I'm only Rank 5 right now. I was still Rank 4 last week, but ranked up after some HARDCORE leveling after hearing about the insane mastery requirements on the lab weapons. I mean, 3 of the guns need Mastery 7. That's pretty insane.

.......I didn't know that........