Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

hahaha, he got stuck up there like 4 times for me. We found ways to kill him every time though.

His death was probably most painful, getting sucked into a black hole through that grate....

Edited by Stinker

*Skorpior is sitting on a tree in his clans dojo, trying to come up with ideas for Yuikami's comics*

Hmm...

*Skorpior gets an idea*

I have had quite this trouble with Alloy. It refused to drop in large quantities, no matter what area i was in.  I only got aroud 50-100 per run. So yeah. As soon as you have calmed yourself down (Poor classic Vor), maybe you can tell me what you think.

*Skorpior then gets out his Prova and prepares to go to a random mission with it.*

Grineer getting stuck into walls cost me an Alert defense mission. :c

EDIT: All this talk of Captain Vor reminded me of that last time I killed him for Morphics, when he said "Your LOKI warframe makes you slow and cumbersome!". I'm not a fan of my LOKI, but it's the fastest frame, yes? I thought it was funny.

Edited by UkeFox

Grineer getting stuck into walls cost me an Alert defense mission. :c

EDIT: All this talk of Captain Vor reminded me of that last time I killed him for Morphics, when he said "Your LOKI warframe makes you slow and cumbersome!". I'm not a fan of my LOKI, but it's the fastest frame, yes? I thought it was funny.

Yui never said she adored Vor for his intelligence

Drop the #82 here and runs back into cover

82_zpsc05250ec.jpg

*Skorpior doesn't know what to say about this.*

Err... The nail club?

*Skorpior then turns to Erebus.*

I can understand why you are angry about this. I don't think those claws look like fingernails. I think thats just part of the outfit. I mean, i look like a fashion idiot in this Volt frame. I only picked this frame for its power.

Mhmmm... what? Nails?

Am I the only one here who does not pay attention to warframe nails? You know, beause of all those weapons, helmets and sentinels, bling-bling and pew-pew.

Does this make me the odd one in this group?^^

in the odd case I should lose my melee weapon!

You mean when your sword runs out of ammo!

EDIT: I also agree with ChickenBar; the comics should be on dA! Even if they're in Scraps or something. (Also wow, 82 of them already @.@)

Edited by UkeFox