Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

It wasn't even about his look that saddens me in the first place, he now seems like a complete different character. True he has been super nicely polished with a lot more depths and characteristic now... but I miss my n00bish crying baby old Vor...

But at least I have the old Vor all to myself now.

Some men need to change.  You can't fall in love with someone and expect them to never change.  He now has children and a 9 to 5 job and all of his goals and aspirations have changed.  You just need to look at the man he is now and realize that just because he's changed doesn't mean you stopped loving him.

Some men need to change.  You can't fall in love with someone and expect them to never change.  He now has children and a 9 to 5 job and all of his goals and aspirations have changed.  You just need to look at the man he is now and realize that just because he's changed doesn't mean you stopped loving him.

wait... WOT!? Children!?

Yuikami you are my favorite person on teh forums.

aww thanks ;w;/

I don't think yuikami is even pregnant yet.

Wait, did i just say that? Oops.

*Takes Grineer disguise on and hides among a group of Grineer*

^dlakshflkasjlajkd;saljlkdjal;!?!?!??!?!?!

Anyway, I've been enjoying Captain Vor too much... He's actually pretty adorable...

93_zpsc0fd2529.jpg

94_zps839b9a26.jpg

95_zps32c82974.jpg

96_zpsad5d9341.jpg

Haha epic :)

Hope you like newVor XD was fun to do the voice recording

hu see garrrrr!

Haha epic :)

Hope you like newVor XD was fun to do the voice recording

hu see garrrrr!

Full of win! XD I actually want to punch Captain Vor every time he says "Hu see garrr" it's like he's doing the 'catch me if you can' pose.

96_zpsad5d9341.jpg

*I stand in front of my dual Skana, some bleech from the old world and an Acrid needle. First i take my helmet off. Then i take my first Skana and stab my first eye with it. I then grab the bleech and drink it. Then i grab my second Skana and stab my other eye. Finally i take the Acrid needle and stab myself in the heart with it.*

Full of win! XD I actually want to punch Captain Vor every time he says "Hu see garrr" it's like he's doing the 'catch me if you can' pose.

If you ask me, it sounds like he is saying ''I SEE YOU!''. I am pretty much like ''I KNOW, I AM STANDING IN CLEAR VISION WHERE EVERYBODY CAN SEE ME!''.

Great job anyways, Skree.