Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Events Suggestion

Lance_Lionroar

So I was thinking maybe the devs could start making an event every now and then where we could recieve platinum rewards? Like 20 minimum and 100 maximum, but it's up to them really. It would be really damn awesome of them if they could put something like that in motion a little further down the line. Thank you devs for listening to our suggestions.

I don't believe in "luck", you have no idea how many of these I participated in, I just never get "lucky" enough, so these shouldn't count. I meant events where everyone could join and win if they set their minds to it, like not too easy to win but if you really want to, you would.

I both agree and disagree. While it would be great to give out good prizes, I feel platinum should be reserved for those who pay. Otherwise, the people who paid would feel a bit cheated and platinum sales would fall dramatically, causing the company to lose money. The point is its for those who pay cash. Platinum does not set off the balance of the game either. Those with platinum are on the same level as free players when it comes to items like the dark sword and the jaw sword.

I both agree and disagree. While it would be great to give out good prizes, I feel platinum should be reserved for those who pay. Otherwise, the people who paid would feel a bit cheated and platinum sales would fall dramatically, causing the company to lose money. The point is its for those who pay cash. Platinum does not set off the balance of the game either. Those with platinum are on the same level as free players when it comes to items like the dark sword and the jaw sword.

A small amount to be won in a fun event every once in a while can't hurt. People who have the patience to earn everything without paying will use that amount to buy warframe slots and weapon slots, actual payers will still pay for all the stuff they want to save their time. I believe that this sort of thing will make more people actually pay and not the opposite, because they'll appreciate the game more, also the more fun they're having the more they'll pay.