Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey I Got A Question About Size Up My Clan

metalxempress

My clan mate ask me to build shadow room which mean the amount of resources and credit that ll required from the future it ll become much expensive (in case the new weapon came out) 
So.. the problem is i am not really sure if my clan mate still with me till the end (till me burn out state). if it not. they burn out and done with warframe. and how can i bring back my ghost dojo that myself can still handle the amount of resources it reqiure? or never?
(really sorry about my english i try as best as i can)

Edited by metalxempress

you can ask the support if they downgrade the clan for you.

BUT that s only possible if you never have more people in the clan than a ghost clan (in your case)

e.g. 10 out of 30 ppl in the shadow clan => downgrade via support ticket to ghost clan possible

11 out of 30 ppl in the shadow clan => downgrade via support ticket to ghost clan not possible

Edit: and it s only possible once. you cant ask the support a 2nd time!

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

you can ask the support if they downgrade the clan for you.

BUT that s only possible if you never have more people in the clan than a ghost clan (in your case)

e.g. 10 out of 30 ppl in the shadow clan => downgrade via support ticket to ghost clan possible

11 out of 30 ppl in the shadow clan => downgrade via support ticket to ghost clan not possible

Edit: and it s only possible once. you cant ask the support a 2nd time!

ah so if i need to downgrade it. i have to kicks some of my ghost member clanmate  away right? or did you mean "never" is what i just thinking?

Edited by metalxempress