Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psn Down For Others?

(PSN)MegaFlareX

I managed to finish the game and I'm inquiring on Region. It seems like quite a few people are still up, maybe it's just regional. Ask playstation has no information and the Lizard Squad twitter, website and other such things have been taken down by the anonymous hacking squad. 

Here's all the information I've been able to dig up. 

The Lizard Squad and Anonymous are having a peen measuring contest as of the last attack. 

Two days ago, Xbox was taken down (or it sh*t itself, I dunno) and has been down ever since. Anonymous claimed credit. 

Today, PSN has been attacked by the Lizard Squad who as come back as Lizard Pheonix, after being taken down by Anonymous. 

Twitter, though, is refusing to give notoriety to Lizard Squad, their account Lizard pheonix was deleted recently. (Unless anonymous or they did it, I don't care.) 

Playstation is aware of the problem. 

Connections as of previous to the attack to game that you're currently playing will NOT be severed as what was attacked was specifically the log in servers. That means you're still connected to PSN but your traffic cannot travel through the log in server to any game, which is why the people who are already connected to the games have not been disconnected. 

Here's all the information I've been able to dig up. 

The Lizard Squad and Anonymous are having a peen measuring contest as of the last attack. 

Two days ago, Xbox was taken down (or it sh*t itself, I dunno) and has been down ever since. Anonymous claimed credit. 

Today, PSN has been attacked by the Lizard Squad who as come back as Lizard Pheonix, after being taken down by Anonymous. 

Twitter, though, is refusing to give notoriety to Lizard Squad, their account Lizard pheonix was deleted recently. (Unless anonymous or they did it, I don't care.) 

Playstation is aware of the problem. 

Connections as of previous to the attack to game that you're currently playing will NOT be severed as what was attacked was specifically the log in servers. That means you're still connected to PSN but your traffic cannot travel through the log in server to any game, which is why the people who are already connected to the games have not been disconnected. 

geez. you can tell these people have no life if they figure that hacking psn and xbox live is worthy of that time and effort