Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Them Ospreys.

hanspozo

Mine/Leech Ospreys are so damn strong now, they take more bullets from my full modded potato'd boltor than a Fusion MOA. I had the understanding that Ospreys where support units to the Corpus army, now better classify them as front line. Is this change intended? Now I just chose to leave them there floating around because they represent no immediate threat, take to many bullets to kill and give about half the XP of a Shockwave/Fusion MOA.

EDIT: Suggestion, rename them Ancient Osprey

Edited by hanspozo

They really do seem to have been buffed in their total HP or DR because they certainly don't fall quite as easily as before. As it was before, you could wait and take 'em out last but now you might want to think twice about that. They also seem to be more plentiful but maybe it has to do with this weekend event we're in.

Well yeah... even a Fusion Moa takes a max of 10 bullets from my gorgon but then those ospreys take about 25-30 bullets which is really sad considering the fact that they are a support unit and the fact that one of them actually SHIELDS the others...

Shouldn't the Shockwave and Misaka MOAs be buffed first? Infested heavies are the only remotely dangerous ones, Grineer heavies are pushovers and Corpus heavies as they are now are little more than a joke.

Corpus has heavies? Since when?

Edited by GTG3000

Corpus has heavies? Since when?

They sound like heavies since Lotus gives some kind of warning whenever Shockwave or Railgun MOAs are incoming(not the "Corpus walkers heading your way" quote, I forgot exactly what she said). I also kinda assumed there were supposed to be heavies since they're tougher than the MOA rabble and the Shockwave is larger.