Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk Is Broken

WaRDeMoN787

I never understood why even have this stat calculated. It's basically a record of how much stuff is broken in the game.

Haha yes. XD

Like how a few weeks ago nobody could finish loading into Spy missions on Europa for 2-3 weeks or something.

Regardless of AFK stuff, death penalty for falling through a map should be removed.  Dont punish players for the game levels bugs and holes! Just respawn a player like you would when he falls into a pit.  Or at least dont take away a revive. It's not players fault. 

Ugh, agreed here.  If a player goes outside the level bounds then it'd obvious that something is wrong and they need a respawn, not a death.

doing invasions, i get A LOT of afkers; worst was 3 in one game. I lured some infested to them, invis'd and watched them fully die, then dropped from the mission. sure the system could use some tweaking but there are just way too many people who still try to afk and let other players do everything for them. Another instance: 1100 cryo into an excavation someone ran to extraction and crouched between a wall and grineer construct for about 1000 more cryo.

I understand, I've even had someone afk in my T2 Defence before without notice. However, I think the DE said games like Surv. and Def. are exempt from afk if they have a kill count. So, in a way the afk does not help longer running game. (That's not an accurate quote, I have to find what DERebbeca wrote).

Aborted missions doesn't actually mean anything. I remember a while ago broken assassination alerts were common. You literally had to abort almost every single one because they were bugged and impossible to complete. I never understood why even have this stat calculated. It's basically a record of how much stuff is broken in the game.

I understand it doesn't matter to most, but I always liked the idea of having good stats. I mean, why have them at all if you're not going to be proud on how much you've acomplished? I do get what your saying, and I often do extract/abort because of glitches/errors in game (including afk), but the main point in the op was, I shouldn't have to take a hit on my stats for a function that isn't a glitch, and is suppose to help us, but infact hurts us.