The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Guide About Prices?

Dimbreath

Question

So I got lot of stuff (Prime) but I really have a hard time getting an average price for stuff, I've seen people selling Boltor Prime set for around 40 to 90 platinum or Bo Prime around that too. Is there any spreadsheet that has a reasonable price to sell stuff for?

Edited by Dimbreath

9 answers to this question

wftrading.net is a general guide

not sure how updated it gets,though

According to it Scindo Prime Blueprint sells for around 25 platinum and I couldn't sell it for around that price. Soma Prime Barrel I couldn't sell it even for 50 platinum and Bo Prime Handle around 50 platinum? It's not really that hard to get, though.

For newer items, wftrading can be inaccurate. For older stuff, it's pretty good, I guess. To get a sense of prices, all you can do is just browse the trading post section of the forum and maybe the wiki and look at the trade channel stuff.

Edited by StoneBrigand

So I got lot of stuff (Prime) but I really have a hard time getting an average price for stuff, I've seen people selling Boltor Prime set for around 40 to 90 platinum or Bo Prime around that too. Is there any spreadsheet that has a reasonable price to sell stuff for?

Do what I do

Find the average price

+20

Easiest way, go to trading chat and say you're that item. Always get them to tell how much they want for it. Do it until you can get rough estimate.

Boltor P is around 40-60, BO P is 30-40. Scindo P is 100-150. Soma P is 200-250~

I was talking about Scindo Prime Blueprint though. I've been having a hard time to sell Boltor Prime even at 40p.