The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Grim Week For This Tenno

Arkadyne

Let me start by saying i enjoy the hell out of Warframe....

However over this past week and a half, all my hard work and crafting, went into what would best be described as the out-house.

I play Saryn as my main...

Venom..still ok i supposes although enevitablly i seem to run out of ammo as i cast so never seem to be able to take advatage

* Molt(sp?) "balanced" so to radically reverse usage intended or not

Contagion almost uterly worthless in most cases. doesnt add enough 2ndary affects

Miasma...ok this is still awsome...maybe they mistakenlly forgot to "balance" it

Weapons set up

Gorgon---- * "balanced" / alternate Hek * "balanced"

...sigh

Twin Vipers (with Orikin Catalyst... an amazinglly crappy weapon even maxed out)

Or

Akbolto---still nice

and

Gram or Dual zoren (damage "balanced")

Everything i made from blueprints and collecting resources

so when all is said, i worked weeks for all the BPs and resources and crafting times(WAYY too long)

to get Saryn and after working it up in level and arming it with "optimum" ordinance,

i feel like i should have stayed with my original/default Volt and default weapons.

Yes i know its beta and yes they(DE) have to continually "BALANCE" everything.

But after this last week, i feel not only have i been BALANCED but i have taken 2 steps back.

Balance things, but not ALL my stuff at once.....sigh

/rant off

What are you talking about? Hek needed a nerf for sure and they did re-balance the guns for the better. I do not agree with DE that Saryn Molt ability was the first thing to be changed in her kit, I would have sorted out her other problems and did a patch for them all together or then her other abilities buff before the nerfs but she is still really good. What goes to weapons you mentioned I have no problems what so ever being effective with them so may it be possible that your build is not suiting the current way your equipment should work?

To be sure this is a personal problem...however, my point was not to argue with any particular build or iteration. The point i suppose was more a  flavor or a sample of play.  This is or was last time i checked Gamplay Feedback portion of the forums. I am, im sure, much more casual than most in this game. I have been away a few days and then when i come back got hit with not one nerf, but several impacting MY gameplay rather seriously.

The point was to convey this. If you agree fine, if not fine. No earthshattering revelations here, just gameplay feedback of a ranting nature.

At no point did i portray it as a Problem.  That you read my post and infered that meaning tells more about you than me. Also it was honest not just to pad my post count.

I was kind of with you until you decided to S#&$ on the Twin Vipers. I agree that most of this is a personal problem, my Vipers are amazingly strong, so maybe your doing something wrong.

i spent a good bit of time making my saryn played with it for one day and they nerfed her molt... really? i think the fact that she has an ability that is basically a decoy it should mimic the decoy's time as well, if not last longer... we can't throw the molt across the map or throw it in front of the lasers so there should at least be some kind of balance there, something like 7/14/21/28 would be more suited for an ability that's meant to pull enemy's off of you  and use to focus enemy location to turn them into toxic goo. granted the time of 28 seconds does seem quite long but the odds of it actually "living" that long are pretty slim when your are dealing with moa and ancients and if it does live that long it's mearly a tool to get drops that are far from the pod of a defense and still not lose the mission cause she seems to have so much swagger she struts and not runs and needs that time to get back to the pod lol

My two pence,

Phreak