Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get Some Feedback For This Tipedo Build I Made

lightdragon64

Question

here's a link to what i set up

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Tipedo/t_30_400000006_224-3-5-226-2-5-228-6-5-234-7-3-244-4-5-247-1-5-254-0-5-310-8-3-360-5-5_254-6-247-9-226-9-224-9-244-9-360-11-228-7-234-9-310-10/en/4-0-74

what i was going for in this build was basically being able to do as much damage as possible in a short amount of time, which i found was really easy to do when using the tiped because it has quick strikes mixed with heavy slash damage.

i just was thinking of what to do next with my build because if i'm going to forma anything i'm sure it's going to be the tipedo

2 answers to this question

Your overall damage is Magnetic when it comes to element which is only good against corpus, so i would assume you'er building towards them.BUT THEN I see LOTS of slash which is -25% against robotics.If you are gonna forma (and add a combo element)get rid of that D polarity or keep the D if you want a single element (IMO Cold is the best single element). Also get rid of jagged edge. You have enough speed to put a spoiled strike on which could actually give you more control if you want to leave fury on. Crit damage might be good but not necessary.