Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is A Recommended Build For Excalibur

-RHINO-

Question

the title says it all...can you please help me for the builds for excalibur and what aura he benefits the most i use steel charge and rifle amp mostly for the aura..but no aura polarity yet..anyway please tell me a build for excalibur of any kind but ill mostly pick radial javelin or the radial blind build...anyway thank you(dont put that over extend mod i dont have it yet seriously guys -.- ) thanks in advance and happy hunting resources

4 answers to this question

just put stretch and intensify, you can just ignore the *Natural Talent* mod and replace it with a wild card.

vowjzd.png

I usually use this setup if I'm not rep farming, also this mod setup is somewhat a standard for me when it comes to other frames.

P.S you can probably put everything on max besides Vitality and Redirection, also you don't need to polarize anything, aslong as you have a maxed out Aura mod.

I suggest using/getting Energy Siphon, since it helps regenerating energy.

Edited by Xuimma

Since you didn't say what kind of build you want, i'll put my all around build here.

Aura : Rejuvenation / Steel Charge / Energy Siphon (Usually Steel Charge for huge capacity boost)

Mods :

- Stretch

- Vitality

- Redirection

- Master Thief

- Thief's Wit

- Flow / Streamline

- Continuity

- Intensify

Note : not all mods are maxed

Edited by Dartiel