Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Surv 3 Orokin Cell Reward Wtf Realy>?

2rei

50m t4 survival 5x rar 5 core.  This update sucks.

You adding Ascended mod and you delete the rar 5 core in t4 survival.... GG VERY GOOD, YOU TAKE US FOR IDIOTS.

Good evolution, for up full one ascended mod the player need 524 rar 5 core and 1,6M credit this is right???

How many t4 survival for up one ascended mod now???

Next maj you can divide the money of mission by 2.

I hope that you will lose a lot of new player :)

Edited by torngasoak

Ok so I have seen the dev stream a couple of times now, and it looks like they want to move those to a raid?  Or move them around to other maps, course they do like to piss on our backs and tell us its raining to.  It makes me sad to think you have to go somewhere else to get the cores you need.

So, to put things clear on the table :

T4 survival was the only reliable source of R5 cores. There wasn't a single other place close to that drop rate. That said drop rate was still low enough to require a huge amount of time to max a mod to rank 10.*

The drop rate has been tremendously lowered by adding some loot which already had some good farming place : Orokin Cells - Draco between other places.**

Now by farming T4S for the same amount of time which would have been needed to max one single rank 10 mod, you'll have more orokins cells that you will ever need. ***

*I'm MR14, I've played 484 hours which is not a small amount and I only have 5 mods at rank 10 : Vitality, Redirection, hornet strike, serration and heavy caliber. (2*bronze+2*silver+1*gold).

**I'm not even thinking of maxing one single more rank 10 mod...

***A gold mod rank 10 would need 396 R5 cores, imagine spending 240 orokin cells... Ok it's possible but it's huge.

Edited by LittleNooby

Just for reference: Here is the exact point in the dev stream where they talk about the drop tables.  Specifically, the orokin cells

http://youtu.be/tfiAbv2CU2w?t=54m50s

Ok, i am truely sorry for how rude this is going to sound, but that was a pretty pathetic display. "Oh what about that plat giveaway"? And then change the topic as soon as possible to cover up the fact that you just cut off the top drop location of a resource that is infinitely needed and on average costs WAY above 5$ to buy? (90 plat for 1 rare core guaranteed, with a 0,5% chance of 3 rare cores, while packs of 5 cores are being deleted).

What the heck of a copout is that? That's not even a political answer, that's a simple copout, "boss" in the middle says "we'll talk about it after the stream" and the topic is immediatly dropped.

Sorry, but that looked REALLY pathetic. It's one of the biggest grindiest elements of that game that you just bloated by a massive amount, which is FULLY and HEAVILY monetized upon. My clan has EVAPORATED! I have literally been ALONE in my clan since that change took effect, everyone played other stuff all weekend (mainly CS:GO and Dota 2) and they have throughoutly stated they'd rather drop warframe than continue playing a game that feels like you're at war with the developer).

Please revert this change IMMEDIATLY, and only re-introduce it when you have a different way of core grinding up and running, not this cut-and-run approach. You've REALLY gone too far this time.

I have put my Kubrow in Stasis and i am breaking my 14 months login streak. I will no longer play Warframe until you revert this. I am not going to play AGAINST you patching the game against us, in favor of what can literally only be interpreted as a monetization squeeze, with THAT kind of Explanation on display.

You are better than this and you know it. Is this Perfect World handing down corporate orders? TALK TO US! You host a biweekly Dev Stream and THIS is all we're given as an explanation? "We'll talk about it after the stream" (Off-camera) and hasty topic changes? You're better than that!

Ok, i am truely sorry for how rude this is going to sound, but that was a pretty pathetic display. "Oh what about that plat giveaway"? And then change the topic as soon as possible to cover up the fact that you just cut off the top drop location of a resource that is infinitely needed and on average costs WAY above 5$ to buy? (90 plat for 1 rare core guaranteed, with a 0,5% chance of 3 rare cores, while packs of 5 cores are being deleted).

What the heck of a copout is that? That's not even a political answer, that's a simple copout, "boss" in the middle says "we'll talk about it after the stream" and the topic is immediatly dropped.

Sorry, but that looked REALLY pathetic. It's one of the biggest grindiest elements of that game that you just bloated by a massive amount, which is FULLY and HEAVILY monetized upon. My clan has EVAPORATED! I have literally been ALONE in my clan since that change took effect, everyone played other stuff all weekend (mainly CS:GO and Dota 2) and they have throughoutly stated they'd rather drop warframe than continue playing a game that feels like you're at war with the developer).

Please revert this change IMMEDIATLY, and only re-introduce it when you have a different way of core grinding up and running, not this cut-and-run approach. You've REALLY gone too far this time.

I have put my Kubrow in Stasis and i am breaking my 14 months login streak. I will no longer play Warframe until you revert this. I am not going to play AGAINST you patching the game against us, in favor of what can literally only be interpreted as a monetization squeeze, with THAT kind of Explanation on display.

You are better than this and you know it. Is this Perfect World handing down corporate orders? TALK TO US! You host a biweekly Dev Stream and THIS is all we're given as an explanation? "We'll talk about it after the stream" (Off-camera) and hasty topic changes? You're better than that!

O your forgetting the  1st mega post about the r5 core removal that just got shut down . 

And this core nerf  really makes me not want to bother  doing void at all which has been sparse on rewards / grind wall locked even before this  , and even bothering to  log in . 

Im too much of a nerd (lol)

so i login/get my 2400 exp primary weapon (lol)

put a forma to craft (too many bps lol)

and logoff

DE GIVE CORES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Today's update doesn't inspire any hope of change. R5 core pack being a chance drop in tough survivals, but I keep seeming to get more and more copies of Steady Hands. I wonder what the percentage is.

Let's look at why this "re-inclusion of R5 cores" might actually be waaaaay worse than running t4 survival:

Drop rate of high level survival missions on star chart:

+2000 Credits Cache,1,COMMON, 14.2% (estimated)

+2500 Credits Cache,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated)    

+Fusion Core,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated)    

+Fusion Core,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated) 

+Steady Hands,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated)  

+Stabilizer,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated)    

+Power Throw,1,COMMON,14.2% (estimated)

Let's add R5 core packs into that, assuming they are also categorized as "common"

100/7 rewards = 14.2% (the old rates of rotation A in high level survival)

100/8 rewards(Add the r5 core pack) = 12.5% chance. in rotation A

Why is this terrible?

The old T4 survival rates were 77% (they were the only "common" drop in rotation A). By including O cellsx3 in the "common" type, rare 5 packs were cut in half: 38.5%.

Now tell me....which is better? 38.5%? Or.....12.5%?

It seems like DE wants to get rid of all of us experienced players...

Changes that are needed in the drop tables: No Cells in t2-t4, far less forma bp, far less keys in t1 and t2, r5 cores in t4 surv, a guaranteed prime part in rotation c
Do you remember? There was a time we had all of this, even with less prime parts to farm. DE ridiculously extended the grind. Look at the last updates and patches. Even if they reverse a bad decision, the end result was every time more rng based grind (except that they remove the grind wall from vay hek).

I have all weapons crafted and am sitting on top of 400 orokin cells with a thumb up my arse wondering why can't I have fusion cores.

Yeppers. I ran T4s for the cores, not the other rewards. Prime parts? Ducat fodder. Forma BPs? I have enough to make them non-stop for a year.