Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pbr And Normal

Kainosh

Just noticed that my YELLOW Uru syandana became GOLDEN.  I Never wanted that. I also dont want silver or any other metallic color. 

I like Grineer stuff and I want to look like I used cheap paint to color my frame. Thats it.

So my suggestion is:

Make it like with "legacy palette".  Let us use NO PBR colors and be less shiny for everyone (I mean other players should see that Im no PBR. There is no point otherwise.)

Edited by Kainosh

PBR doesn't change the colors of objects though. It changes the shaders, which is unnecessarily difficult to isolate by player, so no, other players wouldn't be able to see only you without the PBR shader. It's either everything is updated or everything isn't.

PBR doesn't change the colors of objects though. It changes the shaders, which is unnecessarily difficult to isolate by player, so no, other players wouldn't be able to see only you without the PBR shader. It's either everything is updated or everything isn't.

Hope you are wrong. Coz I dont think that making stuff look less metallic is so very difficult. Its like "skins" . Look at Liset for example. It has Metallic parts + Matt parts. You can easily "move" them around by using different skins. And other players see that. Why cant I do same with my syandana?