Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion On The New Sounds..

DeusInsania

Edit 1: Btw these are just first impressions just fyi.

1st Issue:

Why does it sound like I'm sliding on friggin carpet/plastic in the Liset? ._. I miss the old metal on metal scrap </3

Edit: Sounds like paper tearing as well.. or someone going "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" xD

2nd Issue: Grineer sound they are firing friggin pea shooters. Seriously wdf happened to them?

EDIT 2: Nah still sounds like pea shooters. It's not the bullets hitting my shields.

Now for the good :D

I like everything else so far c: Specially that reverb! <3 Sounds soo good with my bass headset. Although the new shield/hp sounds are... odd. I have mixed feelings about them.

Edited by DeusInsania

2nd issue. I guess it's your shield getting hit - that's what sounds that way.

Really? Haven't really honed in yet. these are just first impressions.

Idc I got a crush on Maroo

We'll see with her.. >-> she's a bit rough in the edges ATM. Currently doing the quest.

Edited by DeusInsania

My major issue with the new sounds are... new sounds.

Basically, I got used to most of them, and, while I understand changing the weapon sounds, I can't help asking if changing the energy pickup sound was really necessary. It even sounds weird. Oh well, gonna have to get used to it.

And now I also realize how I much liked the old sliding sound. Shut up and get off my lawn.

I apologize for this comment but... the new sliding sound makes me think of coarse sandpaper.  The old one rocked! It used to sound like metal grinding and producing sparks! (It sounded like it looked!)  But now... well...

17934819-strong-man-swim-on-asphalt-road

Also the new energy pickups sound like a splooosh of water, and the sound is too long considering how often it happens. Just my opinion of course.

Edited by JujuHex

I apologize for this comment but... the new sliding sound makes me think of coarse sandpaper.  The old one rocked! It used to sound like metal grating and producing sparks! (It sounded like it looked!)  But now... well...

17934819-strong-man-swim-on-asphalt-road

Also the new energy pickups sound like a splooosh of water, and the sound is too long considering how often it happens. Just my opinion of course.

is he a ninja ? with supah pawas