Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stalker Gets In A Fit Over Phorid's Death

Scylax

Y8Dem4v.png

Phorid is an infested. Pretty sure the Stalker wouldn't care about its death, or would even be happy for the peace brought forth by killing it. Death marks shouldn't be given out for killing Phorid.

This has been around for over a year, leave it as is

You may not have been around long enough but my boyfriend still has his J3 Golem mark from way back when..

Y'know.. That old infested boss. Thaaat one.

It's a feature, not a flaw.

You're saying DE intended for infested to give death marks? I highly doubt that. (btw there's still some Infested golem out there -- he probably gives out death marks too)

You're saying DE intended for infested to give death marks? I highly doubt that. (btw there's still some Infested golem out there -- he probably gives out death marks too)

Yes, intended.  No, it doesn't make perfect sense. 

You'll note Vor (Mercury) does not cause death marks.  They could disable it if they want, but don't on Phorid.  He also gets rustled jimmies when you "kill" Corpus robots.  In-character explanation:  the Stalker isn't so much for justice as he is against Tenno.  When you actually kill a boss he has a more clear reason; with the robots its about Tenno being arrogant and thinking they can arbitrate what others can produce and use; but with the infested you gain notoriety for the act and while there's no reason to dislike Tenno for doing one in, his bigoted nature justifies himself in his own mind for hunting you down without making sense to anyone else.