Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Up Some Of The Channeling To Make It More Appropriate

(PSN)theelix

As someone made in a post about buffing the Skana, I agree that it would be a good idea to change up the Channeling costs and damage as is proportionate to the type of weapon.

I think it'd be best to change the costs first and then appropriate damage.

I'd say keep five as a base for the Long Swords, Nikana's and scythes.

I propose the channeling cost for daggers be reduced to 2, because daggers suck ATM being that they're slow, don't do proportionate damage in relation to their speed, and aren't very useful as compared to their sword counter parts.

I think Sparring and gauntlets should be 3. They're not as bad as daggers, though they could be a bit faster for the gauntlets.

Heavy Weapons should be increased to 7. With the buff, they're viable, deal a ton of damage (I've gotten upwards of 70k with the galatine without channeling, though I was using the Furious Javelin Augment) and aren't so slow that you feel too bogged down.

Throwing Weapons should be decreased to 2. Because they have the same problem as daggers. (I think the Redeemer should be a special exception, making ONLY it's charged attack 1 or 2 and the regular attacks 5 or 4. Because the redeemer takes too much energy for one charged attack and that's if all of it hits.)

If there's anything else I forgot, tell me and I'll add it.

Changes and better ideas would be great too.