Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Objectives And Rewards In Spy 2.0

OnnaJReverT

so, right now, each spy mission has 3 vaults, however there is no incentive to not go through one and fail the others as a single vault completed means you cannot fail the mission anymore, but multiple vaults change nothing in the rewards so there is no incentive to even try

what i'd like to propose is a reward-system similar to Rescue 2.0: the more the better

basically, when you get one vault done, you will get your run-of-the-mill quest-reward, a couple thousand creds and a pat on the back

for two vaults, the creds could be increased (maybe even by up to 10k bonus or even more, would make a nice option for solo-players to get creds instead of farming dark sectors/voids)

and for three vaults, of course, an even better reward! my thoughts went in the direction of a 5R5-core pack, again to have a simpler method of getting them for solos instead of farming T4-void (which apparently got gutted, but thats beside the point)

so, thoughts?

5 rare fusion cores for a regular mission is way too much.

Make that 6-8k credits for the first and 1 uncommon or rare fusion core. On level 0-10 missions.

8-10k credits, 1-2 uncommon or rare on level 10-20

10-12k credits, 1 rare guaranteed + 1 common or uncommon fusion on 20+

I'm pretty sure they said in the notes that after the event (Feb 15th) they will be adding void keys to the mission rewards of successful spy missions.

that is good to know, another way of getting those instead of endless defenses is a good thing

5 rare fusion cores for a regular mission is way too much.

Make that 6-8k credits for the first and 1 uncommon or rare fusion core. On level 0-10 missions.

8-10k credits, 1-2 uncommon or rare on level 10-20

10-12k credits, 1 rare guaranteed + 1 common or uncommon fusion on 20+

this sounds like a better way of handling the rewards, mine were just rough estimates anyway