Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With The Baking With Lotus Contest... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

I somehow know that someone's going to put pot brownies in that thread as an actual submission.

But think about what happens next: 

Tenno A is a wonderful chef, being able to make such a delicious brownie. However, we had to disqualify him after finding out that some of our testers got stoned after eating his brownies. 

But think about what happens next:

Tenno A is a wonderful chef, being able to make such a delicious brownie. However, we had to disqualify him after finding out that some of our testers got stoned after eating his brownies.

Or DE feels obligated to/legally has to report them to the authorities (if weed is illegal where the player is) and the get arrested.

With all that said, I'm really tempted to make some amazing vrownies, but sadly I don't know how to make them warframe related. :/

Edited by Imaru12

Or DE feels obligated to/legally has to report them to the authorities (if weed is illegal where the player is) and the get arrested.

I'm trying to see how this would go down, DE gets your ip address from server logs, calls police station in that area with a non emergency call, tells them someone in their town made pot brownies, ?????, *call hangs up*

I'm trying to see how this would go down, DE gets your ip address from server logs, calls police station in that area with a non emergency call, tells them someone in their town made pot brownies, ?????, *call hangs up*

I know, it would be kinda weird, though I think it would be akin to someone posting "just got weed for a party, hit me up for an invitation" on Facebook somewhere it's illegal. Sure they're allowed to say it but doing so is foolish and easily traceable.

How did we get off topic from GETTING THE DE STAFF HIGH?!? HOWWW?!?

Well, this is the off-topic board, so I thought - oh never mind. 

But if it makes you feel better, lotus has a lot of holes in the middle.  So you could hypothetically bake baking baked lotus for the Baking With Lotus event resulting in Lotus being baked.