The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Be Fine If Coptering Was Removed If We Keep Aerial Melee?

Twilight053

This is silly. People calling eachother names depending if they like coptering or not. Such a waste of feedback tenno.

Yes Coptering is an odd addition to this game. Some people love it, some people hate it.

The truth is its been here from the start. 

If they wanted to remove it they should have wayyyyy back then. 

Too many people have played this game from rank 1-rank 18 or 19 with coptering in place. 

I dont use it too much, but it hoenstly wouldnt feel like warframe if we took it away. It would feel like Call Of Duty or Some sort Of Garys mod. Not Warframe.

As crazy as the arguments can be for or against I honestly belive its become a known loved mechanic in the game. Like just causes hookshots, or titanfalls wall jump boots.

Removing it probably would alienate the other half of the Tenno Who Love it.

Personal Opionions have no right deciding the future of a game for all players in this massive game.

The  only logical thing I could see to Settle this would be a largescale community vote event.

If they wanted to remove it they should have wayyyyy back then. 

You shouldn't keep something just because it's been with you from the start. Games are capable of many changes within different times.

It's fine to change something that is basically such small scale, even if it has been here from the beginning.

You shouldn't keep something just because it's been with you from the start. Games are capable of many changes within different times.

It's fine to change something that is basically such small scale, even if it has been here from the beginning.

IMO Coptering is the reason this game is successfull, I know you might not agree here but for me it is the best thing in the game: the whole mobility you can achieve with coptering + wall vaulting + air melee it is insanely fun and a truely unique game experience that I can't find anywhere else and that to me is what makes this game so good, removing copter would kill 99% of my desire to play.

IMO Coptering is the reason this game is successfull, I know you might not agree here but for me it is the best thing in the game: the whole mobility you can achieve with coptering + wall vaulting + air melee it is insanely fun and a truely unique game experience that I can't find anywhere else and that to me is what makes this game so good, removing copter would kill 99% of my desire to play.

I can see that it's fun for you and a lot of people and even for some it may be the majority of the game, but there is the other side of those thinking that this is game breaking and ruins runs mainly because of people who rush making it less of a mission and more of a sit and watch situation.

Yeah you could say, "just play solo" like everyone else that doesn't bother to think of that solution all the way through, but the thing is that people like playing with other people friends or not, it's just the matter of running into that group of people that just ruin it for them.

Another problem I can see in this is the higher level players just completing the whole mission without even letting the lower level players getting a kill much less seeing an enemy. Maybe the mission is too hard for them to play alone, but the idea is to work together. It's the whole idea of a cooperative game.

Yeah, this can get into the idea of just bad players being bad players but my idea of fixing that is removing the momentum and replacing it with something like higher running speeds in Parkour 2.0. I personally wouldn't mind the running to be a bit more dynamic to make it seem less... boring.

I'd hardly say that. Most people credit Warframe's success more to the unique art style/atmosphere, fair F2P model and variety of content. 

I also agree with this.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Vaxillian