Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Armor Color [Megathread]

mishmashmarsh

Armor will soon have the support needed for 'defaults'.

Here is where we are at with this, coming to you on 16.4:

Right now, on the PUBLIC build, I change my Targis Prime Armor colours and there's no easy going back. There's no defaults to restore to.

uirCp9a.jpg

Right now, on the TEST build, I changed my Targis Prime Armor colours and there is now:

- Restore each individual Tint to default

- Restore all to default

ttetMB1.jpg

This is the end result after I restored each Tint to default, it allows me to retrieve the original artist's choices:

i9zPpRD.jpg

What about the bigger problem? Dark coloring schemes on the Targis prime armor doesn't look good at all. Black looks grey, and gold looks musky. All the colors look over-faded with the exception of Tint 4. Other than the color white, none of the colors on the frame seem to match with the armor, making it hard to match both. It honestly looks terrible now when its colored other than white, it needs to be restored like how it was when it initially came out. I made a thread regarding this issue a while back: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427433-targis-prime-armor-fading-colors/#entry4741927 Please update this thread and let us know when this will change. 

EDIT: I heard the Targis prime armor had the PBR texture update. Why does the new texture look worse than before? I know its an opinion, but i bought the armor wanting it to look exactly the way it was displayed. I don't want my armor looking a few shades lighter than my frame. If this can't be changed, there NEEDS to be an option to change between the two textures. One with PBR, and one without(how the colors looked when it was initially released). 

Edited by Murderrrr