Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Update's Sound Is Eargasmic

Morfs

I was taken completely aback by the new sounds put in and I have to say, it's beautiful. Grakata was one of my first weapons I moved into and hearing the sound it makes causes me to bounce in my seat with joy. Fighting grineer is never a dull moment.

The cues for shields going out (for my teammates ESPECIALLY) is the most helpful thing to date. I can't say just how helpful it is, especially to someone like me that uses Trindy a lot.

I also have to say, the environment is poppin', the gameplay's got me locked in, and even since the updates came for void mission music, I have mostly stopped playing background music because I enjoy the sounds of the void.

(Who is that chanting in that? It's making me cry tears of gold prime.)

The sound of projectiles going past our faces while we're facing the golden onslaught is literally making me cry... Sorry TvT 

One more thing, back to the environment, I hear dat reverb when crawling through vents, especially in the latest Maroo missions. Please somebody go to the guy that did that and awkwardly shake his hand for 5 minutes. I'm impressed.

It's glorious. Thank you. <3