Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Aura For Mesa?

tinyranitar

Question

9 answers to this question

One of the things I like about Mesa as opposed to some other frames is how she doesn't need any particular aura. I did forma her to change to a dash polarity just because that gave her the most versatility...you can then equip Enemy Radar, Loot Detector, Corrosive Projection (for T4 missions), Pistol Scavenger (if you're like me and mostly use secondaries) or Energy Siphon if you really feel the need. I didn't find the other polarities really offered her any benefit, particularly now that the buffs she got for rifles and sniper rifles have been removed.

energy siphon.

(so dash polarity)

The - polarity is neat, you can use Energy Siphon but I hardly find it useful unless your whole squad is using it and same goes with Corrosive Projection.

The most useful auras are energy siphon and corossive projection. Both are dash (-) polarity.

Dash for Siphon/Corrosive Projection.

Some people also uses Speed Holster on her. 

Sniper Scavenger, obviously.

I'm using Rage so maybe I'd use Rejuvenation. But I already forma-ed it into "-". Corrosive Projection seems to work amazingly, but I wish DE would let me either swap a slot polarity with Aura Polarity, or let me forma again into a new loadout: One for Reju and one for CP.