Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed!

Eldnacpeek

I have been recently getting this error as well... I was playing yesterday morning, and when I tried playing again later in the afternoon, it started updating, but couldn't finish it. Since then, I haven't logged on. This is the second night I've attempted to log in and update, but it just keeps on failing.

• 2 months later...

Same S#&$ to me. Just wanted to play some space ninjas after not playing for a while.  Started the Steam download from scratch. "Update failed, some files could not be downloaded, update will restart shortly, etc.

Went back to steam and Verified game cache. Found 1.8 GB worth of missing files.

Finished downloading and opened the game again. 

Same damned error in the launcher.

Went back to try verifying the game cache again.

AND IT STARTS DOWNLOADING THE 1.8 GBs AGAIN.

wtf

SO mine already worked. I think this has something to do with people playing Warframe through Steam. I went to my library then check on the properties. Clicked on the Verify Integrity of Game Cache then it detected that there is an error so it downloaded theWHOLE GAME! (thank you prime internet connection)

05c04-8c8947f2-86c6-439b-a39b-601e24db6e

After that, run warframe then redownload the whole update again.. and NOW IT WORKED!!

:)

same

i guess i will wait for hotfix 

SO mine already worked. I think this has something to do with people playing Warframe through Steam. I went to my library then check on the properties. Clicked on the Verify Integrity of Game Cache then it detected that there is an error so it downloaded theWHOLE GAME! (thank you prime internet connection)
05c04-8c8947f2-86c6-439b-a39b-601e24db6e

After that, run warframe then redownload the whole update again.. and NOW IT WORKED!!
:)

or try this one! :D

• 2 weeks later...