Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Polarity

Necrodeathify

Continuity only increases the length of his invisibility, NOT the stun that it causes, while focus increases the damage of Shuriken and Bladestorm though not that much...I dont think that it's all that useful to have 2 V polarity slots...especially when one of the V polarities only affect one of his abilities.

Focus will increase the damage of shuriken (a really bad power no matter how much you buff it), and Blade storm (a power that already does 1000 damage so doesn't really need to do more).

As for continuity that would increase the duration of smoke screen which is very useful.

If it had a bigger effect it would be more useful.  But I will agree that a longer invisibility is very useful.  They need to either change his polarities or make more V polarity mods because having a mod slot to only decrease costs on a mod that affects a single ability is lackluster.

My only issue is that I have to pay more to use them for other cards of different polarity.  I have two frames right now not using one of those slots simply because I can't/don't want to pay the penality and don't find what will fit in the slots useful enough to devote points too. 

Basically the polarities are great but there needs to be something useful to put in them.  Ash is a great example.  Continuity is useful as hell but Focus is not useful to me on that frame so I end up with a wasted slot.  I would much rather put in a Rush, Quick Rest or Marathon in that slot if I didn't get stuck with the penality.

i love the one attack polarity for continuity but i hate having a 2nd one because focus is pretty useless for ash. if ash had 1 attack and one defense (D) slot id be really happy since he likes to be in melee a lot and id like to lower the cost on my defense mods for him, tactic would be welcomed too.

Edited by MarcusGraves