The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Sure Someone Is Gonna Get Fired At Corpus.

FrostWolf

A multi-billion credit -not counting resources spent- investment ruined in barely two days.

A Note to Corpus Testing

Just cause it can kill a defenseless-and most likely handicapped- Tenno does not equate to it being the perfect Tenno killer... just saying.

It is super effetive on Cryopods though.

This does bring an interesting perspective into things that we may not be considering. What if, all of these hardened grineer warriors, special infested, and fresh off the line mobile weapons the corpus are producing are actually super effective at killing tenno?

What if we're not just any regular tenno, what if we're the elites, the special forces of tenno ops?

Doesn't it seem a little odd to anyone that we get sent all across the galaxy on a regular basis. We're a standing army that's constantly on the move instead of hunkering down and protecting our assets. It's obvious we do have colonies out there somewhere, the Lotus says as much on several occasions.

It's not that the enemy is laughably pathetic. It's that we're hardboiled mad dog killers who only take on the deadliest missions and absolutely crush everything we come across with our elite skills.

This does bring an interesting perspective into things that we may not be considering. What if, all of these hardened grineer warriors, special infested, and fresh off the line mobile weapons the corpus are producing are actually super effective at killing tenno?

What if we're not just any regular tenno, what if we're the elites, the special forces of tenno ops?

Doesn't it seem a little odd to anyone that we get sent all across the galaxy on a regular basis. We're a standing army that's constantly on the move instead of hunkering down and protecting our assets. It's obvious we do have colonies out there somewhere, the Lotus says as much on several occasions.

It's not that the enemy is laughably pathetic. It's that we're hardboiled mad dog killers who only take on the deadliest missions and absolutely crush everything we come across with our elite skills.

...Mind = Blown. Give this man a potato!

The Corpus thought they had it made - they got a new MOA type that shoots a constant beam, and can separate into two separate units for greater attack variety.  And, they had four million of them ready to go stomping.  Early tests against captured Tenno were very effective, so they had high hopes.  They were bolstering their ranks, getting ready for a major offensive.

And then they lost their main 4 million strong force in two days when the Tenno noticed, and collectively said "That's a nice army, Corpus.  It'd be a crying shame if something were to happen to it."

They found out what happens when they test their shiny new MOA against real Tenno, not prisoners.  And to add some insult to decimating injury, most of us got the remaining prisoners out of Abbadon anyway.

I think a Nelson-like "HA HA!" from a random Loki fits here.

Tenno seems to be a catch all term for the forces of the Lotus.

Since Let's be honest killing a Tenno in a weapons test is the definition of Evil stupid when you have indoctrination temples!

A multi-billion credit -not counting resources spent- investment ruined in barely two days.

A Note to Corpus Testing

Just cause it can kill a defenseless-and most likely handicapped- Tenno does not equate to it being the perfect Tenno killer... just saying.

It is super effetive on Cryopods though.

Psssst..... this was probably a test.........................

Dun dun DUUUUUUNNN!!

Corpus Cleric: Collector Adecus, Do you know what Great men such as you did when they faced failure of this magnitude in the old earth era?

Adecus: What?

Corpus Cleric: They'd cast themselves on thier swords, least they live in the face of thier failure.

Adecus: Well unfortuantely, I forgot my sword today.

Cleric:... I didn't.

Corpus Cleric: Collector Adecus, Do you know what Great men such as you did when they faced failure of this magnitude in the old earth era?

Adecus: What?

Corpus Cleric: They'd cast themselves on thier swords, least they live in the face of thier failure.

Adecus: Well unfortuantely, I forgot my sword today.

Cleric:... I didn't.

Adecus: Urrrghh...[silence]

Cleric: Anyone else got any bright ideas? We need to stop the Tenno

Derf Anyo: I do.