The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Tenno Skills

yurif12

I said I had some Ideas, here i come with another one, you see, leveling up your profile seems pointless to me since once you reach the level where you unlock all weapons, some time after that you will have all the good items needed to beat the whole game( I mean that if you have a squad just as good as you, you'll be able to baet any mission at will). My idea is to add skills to your Tenno, or we can say your profile, for each time you level up you may choose a passive buff to be aplyed to all your equipament, like, a little mor percentage of shields, health, stamina, or more drops of ammo, i dont know, those can be as much variable as mods, they could aply to weapons as well, there are many ways the devs could make them, like, at each level you have two options, selecting one makes the other impossible to get, or maybe you can get it once you level up again, or make skill trees for each thing we have in game, warframes, rifles, shotguns, Pistols etc... (yes, i tottaly ripped that part of Skyrim, what can i do it's an awesome sistem!), any way the choice is up to the devs, i belive that thay can have other ideas for it, if they want to put this in game. For me i think that that adds more strategy to the game, and make players a little diferent for one to other.

+1 OP many of us feel that the Mastery system needs an overhaul to incentivize players actually progressing in game. There have been many discussions on this topic and hopefully it will bear fruit. As a note to keep in mind OP the only ones that will cry out against this prospect are those that do not want to work for nice things. Don't worry yourself with naysayers and continue to fight the good fight.

Basically what you're describing, the Devs have talked about working on a Focus system tied more to MR or overall affinity that will allow you to have passive player "Stats" that augment and carry across to your Frames. Or it's a way to augment and passively build your individual frames based on your affinity. It's still a little up in the air and they haven't discussed it too much afaik because it's still conceptual. 

Here's what's known so far according to the Wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus

Edited by Gelkor