Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ

Unskilled-Tenno

(つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ Hello 

My name is Enrique which means "Rules an estate." or "Rules his household." 

and well that's the biggest lie ever first of all I'm way too shy and well we all know woman rule the house sadly 

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (╥﹏╥) ( woman > men) so what else can I say about my self :P? so I'm shy but once you know I'm really hyperactive and weird and creepy, specially creepy don't know why I enjoy being creepy but whatever, I'm friendly! So I'm 16, live in Germany sadly, because I was born in the Caribbean and I have 'mixed' skin, dark skin whatever you want to call it and well people look at me like I'm an alien (ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐ and not knowing the language correctly doesn't help because I don't understand crap in class but who cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not the most pro person, not the prettiest, not the most intelligent but I'm myself and that's all I can be. 龴ↀ◡ↀ龴

and to end this introduction like I know how to lets end it with this.

(•_•)
<) )╯ all the single ladies
./ \.

( •_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
./ \.
(•_•)
<) )╯
./ \. oh oh oh

You shouldn't be sad to live in Germany. It's a beautiful country.

Hello Archistopheles,

Germany is indeed a nice country and really beautiful but racism is not really and being bullied everyday because you can't talk the language correctly and because you're skin is darker doesn't make it really fun and I'm not saying germans are racist a lot, and I mean A LOT are but the're are also a lot that aren't so :P