The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Shameful Day For The Tenno

W4RM4CHIN3

That's why the forums were down for the past hour? People complaining?

That's pretty dumb. I never planned on making a Frost and I don't have any extra slots for it, but it's a damn great prize to get an exclusive version of a Warframe. A lot of people didn't even do much other than grind as usual, but on one planet. We not only got a Warframe and 200k credits, but we obviously got a lot of mastery and Rubedeo. 

This was some great fun imo. No complaints and I hope we can unlock other Warframes this way in the future. Keep it up DE. 

Edited by ManTouch

It really is sad that people not only can't appreciate the time and effort that went into this event, but for some reason feel that they are entitled to "better" rewards on a free to play game.

DE didn't have to give us any reward and yet they did. I can honestly say I've never seen a developer who genuinely cares about the community as much as they do. They didn't have to make a weekend event, the didn't have to give us even more free stuff, but they did any way.

How about we stop demanding " MORE, MORE, MORE" and actually take some time to be thankful for the dedication that they've put into this game, and by extension us?

@DE I enjoyed this event immensely, and look forward to new ones in the future. Please don't allow a small faction of ne'er-do-wells to ruin what was a grand time for most of us.

Hi people,

I realize that the community is fairly divided over this, but let's try and keep the discussion constructive. The fact that someone was unhappy with the event reward does not make them wrong, and you certainly shouldn't be insulting them for it. The same goes to the opposite faction: People that are happy with the reward are not sucking up to DE or uninformed. As I've said, the reward we've received is not changing, but feedback can help DE to improve future events.

Agreed. Perhaps we should start over:

I think overall, the event was fantastic: I've never been so excited about an event in any game the same way this got me to be. The 100k credits is great for anyone between low to intermediate levels, and even high level players can benefit from it. And for the large portion of people who don't own a Frost, this was a dream come true.

In that case, I sympathise with those who did not get the same satisfaction out of this event as I did. It's really quite sad. At the end of the day, though, I think the most offensive part people found about it was that some players would voice out their opinions so rudely to the developers who put in so many man hours just so we could play a free game, with no guarantee we'd pay anything for it. I'd say we at least owe them some thanks, rather than insulting their rewards.

Games are about experience, I believe. And not just the one that makes you level up.

after what i have just been notified: can't we all just forget this and get along now, before more flaming happens and we all get banned? everyone just calm down and simply forget this thread exist before everything on the forums goes down. i don't think any further flaming will end in a very happy ending

Edited by TheSuperTaco

after what i have just been notified: can't we all just forget this and get along now, before more flaming happens and we all get banned? everyone just calm down and simply forget this thread exist before everything on the forums goes down. i don't think any further flaming will end in a very happy ending

Disagreement is to be expected, and I'm definitely not trying to quench discussion here. Just try to remember that other opinions may be equally as valid as yours, even if they do seem to be going against the mainstream.

Yeah credits are useless, so I can see how it's acceptable to wish the devs die over it.

smh... what is wrong with people these days? Even in frustration, wishing death on people over something so trivial is just so low class.

Well, I suppose he has a point in some way, then, even if we disagree in its presentation: Higher level players almost have everything. For those who have completed it nearly to the finish, it'd be quite without use, but I think it is in this way that the two sides approach it differently: The people who've just started and the people who've been here for so long are in completely different worlds.

Still, though, I think the main issue brought up was etiquette, more than anything else. But it would be interesting to see what rewards will be offered next time: If everyone's happy, that means DE has come up with a viable end-game solution.

Yeah credits are useless, so I can see how it's acceptable to wish the devs die over it.

smh... what is wrong with people these days? Even in frustration, wishing death on people over something so trivial is just so low class.

its not acceptable and it hurts the people who are making legitimate complaints

me? I only hope the devs get a stern lecture and perhaps learn from the experience so we can get meaningful rewards in the future

hard call, for those that potatoed phrost and grinded its a rip off, we all got a potatoed phrost now. makes me think if it was a rhino(which i use) id be like why waste potatoes? i feel sorry for all phrosts who spent real money on supercharging.

me? I only hope the devs get a stern lecture and perhaps learn from the experience so we can get meaningful rewards in the future

Why don't you try rewarding them for once? You know, spend some cash...

Really? This coming from someone who didn't even support the game?

Go bring that sense of entitlement elsewhere. We don't need this here.

Steve had agreed with humility that the event could've been better. What should we as beta testers do? Suggest how it could be better. Tell them why it wasn't a good idea how killing 1 Moa reaped the same benefits as someone who's killed 1000. That's our job as Beta Testers for crying out loud.

Really? This coming from someone who didn't even support the game?

Go bring that sense of entitlement elsewhere. We don't need this here.

Steve had agreed with humility that the event could've been better. What should we as beta testers do? Suggest how it could be better. Tell them why it wasn't a good idea how killing 1 Moa reaped the same benefits as someone who's killed 1000. That's our job as Beta Testers for crying out loud.

lol, so a dev pats himself on the back and we are all supposed to applaud? are you serious?