Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates.

Zero5412

Why is RUBEDO more common than ALLOY PLATES it's crazy especially since we need it for everything!

I can easily fine loads of people on this forum who would agree and disagree with you.

I honestly would be happy if they just redid the whole ratio of what drops and how much of X is needed for Y. right now the system is just so very dumb. players end up with tens of thousand of units of crap like scrap metal, and nano spores that will never ever get used.

At the end of the day, aside from the usual 1 to 3 of a rare item you need for a build, the only materials anyone ever really needs is Rubido and Alloy Plates.

I honestly would be happy if they just redid the whole ratio of what drops and how much of X is needed for Y. right now the system is just so very dumb. players end up with tens of thousand of units of crap like scrap metal, and nano spores that will never ever get used.

At the end of the day, aside from the usual 1 to 3 of a rare item you need for a build, the only materials anyone ever really needs is Rubido and Alloy Plates.

This is true. The common materials have become entirely irrelevant. I'm pretty sure I'll never need to hunt for Gallium or Orokin Cells or Morphics, either, given how much I have just from normal play. But Rubedo and Alloy Plates? I've had to do a fair bit of farming for each - Rubedo is very easy to farm in large quantities, though - any defense mission on a planet where it exists seems to end up with you showered in it (esp. in Europa) - getting 100+ per 5-wave mission. Alloy Plates, though? I do missions where they're supposed to be common, and sometimes I don't even see any drop (including out of containers)! Or it's just 13 or whatever.

I have no idea how much of this is intentional. If we were meant to farm for all resources roughly equally, or to not farm much, something is wacky, though.