The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@de On Frost Prime

Vermunder

1. Will it come with its own slot?

If not that would be very disappointing and i probably wouldn't build it just to save the space.

2. If ,when the optional reset comes, we accept the reset will we keep frost prime?

Yet again if not i will be extremely disapointed as i have been waiting for this reset since i knew it was coming and would be very sad to lose Frost Prime. (Unless of course it doesn't come with a slot because it will be useless.)

1) No, but again slot's only cost like $1.33 USD (Still pretty steep for a microtransaction but hey, it's not much.) I see no reason why they would give a free slot with it. Unless the slot stayed specific to that warframe.

2) Again, I doubt it. A reset means reset. 

Why would it come with its own slot?  I hear this again, and again, and again.  When have you EVER built a warframe in the foundry (Not purchased  with platinum!) and it came with a core/ free  slot?

Chances are you will have it with reset though since it is an "exclusive" item.

A mod just said we keep it in a different thread, so i assume so.

Don't know about the slot though... and that it wouldn't be useless without a slot (Explain?)

I don't agree with the Devs stand that Free players should have to delete warframes to get new ones.

LoL allows access to all champs with time and effort and doesn't force you to delete access to one for another

Why would it come with its own slot?  I hear this again, and again, and again.  When have you EVER built a warframe in the foundry (Not purchased  with platinum!) and it came with a core/ free  slot?

Chances are you will have it with reset though since it is an "exclusive" item.

When have you ever built a warframe in the foundry that was a Prime?

When have you ever built a warframe in the foundry that was a Prime?

The only prime in existence is bought with platinum (via founders packages).

Thus it comes with its own reactor/slot like all warframes bought with platinum do.

The only thing that makes a prime warframe PRIME is the fact it comes with polarity, slightly different stats (excal prime has slightly faster shield gen if I recall), and the fact its skin is different and has a unique gold color to it.

The only prime in existence is bought with platinum (via founders packages).

Thus it comes with its own reactor/slot like all warframes bought with platinum do.

The only thing that makes a prime warframe PRIME is the fact it comes with polarity, slightly different stats (excal prime has slightly faster shield gen if I recall), and the fact its skin is different and has a unique gold color to it.

What real evidence do you have to support the claim that it doesn't. Simply stating that since the only prime is bought with a founder pack, which cost money, is not a substantial enough claim to say that other primes would come with their own. There is just not enough evidence so far to say wether it does or not. I mean, none of us have ever built a prime... what can we do beyond speculate?

Edited by Ethasa

What real evidence do you have to support the claim that it doesn't. Simply stating that since the only prime is bought with a founder pack, which cost money, is not a substantial enough claim to say that other primes would come with their own. There is just not enough evidence so far to say wether it does or not. I mean, none of us have ever built a prime... what can we do beyond speculate?

Because in order to claim something from the foundry it requires slots.   Does this mean the moment you start building the blueprint - a slot poofs into existence?  What happens if you claim something else for that slot?  And judging by the fact that no one has gained any warframe slots just by owning the blueprint that that theory is out the window.

I'de put it as highly improbable because of how much work it would be to change the system for a one time thing.

Not saying its impossible because I obviously don't know.  But it seems highly unlikely.

We don't have a definitive response about this just yet. I'm seeing if DERebecca can address the question in the next Hot Topics thread - I know for sure there should be some discussion of the event in there.

1. Doubt it very much. No BPs give slots so far.

2. I would have thought so. They said that you will be credited with whatever platinum you bought, plus any prime or vandal stuff you owned to you account after reset. This is pure speculation though, need someone form DE to confirm.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

We don't have a definitive response about this just yet. I'm seeing if DERebecca can address the question in the next Hot Topics thread - I know for sure there should be some discussion of the event in there.

thank you.