Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Since I Had A Night Free... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

And that from this thread, there came this question: 

SOOOO, for... reasons, I must know: What, then, are Saryn's and Mirage's approximate bust sizes? (32/34A/B/C/D/whatever?)

I spent five hours trying to answer that question, and so far, I got Mirage's approximate bust size (from the initial testings), and it is 34C (she already knows this since I sent her a message, but thinking about it overnight, I decided that sharing this knowledge could be helpful). 

As to how it is done, stay tuned for the weekend (although it may be a different method than the one used for calculating out the initial value, because I have the theory set on that new method)!

Actually, that question then made me have another question: 

Could this method be used in real life? If so, it would be rather nice for all the businesses that sells clothing for women. 

Heyyy that may in fact be something to explore deeper indeed... :o

Perhaps it will uncover Victoria's secret!

Heyyy that may in fact be something to explore deeper indeed... :o

Perhaps it will uncover Victoria's secret!

Maybe, but so far, that method is still in the drafting stage, and I think I already encountered a problem if that method were to be used: 

Privacy. That method would most likely require women to take off their clothes in order to get a relatively accurate measurement, and in the day of technology, information can be easily retrieved or stolen (or lost to someone), so there is that limitation. 

Although I am trying to find a way to eliminate that.