Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset... But, Frame Slots?

redregon

Soo.... since i've got the blueprints (please don't beta-reset them before i can manage to build it. i would not want to risk losing such a sweet, sweet frost frame) coming through for the next event... there's a question that i'm not sure has been asked (since i think the situation is a unique one such that this wouldn't have happened before.

... Say i have founders with a nice excalibur prime. And also say i have the Frost prime frame... if we start out with two frame slots at the beginning of an account reset (as suggested could very well happen once beta is over) and when we start up, i'm assuming we'll have to choose one of the starter frames, yes?

but, if we only have two frame slots with a fresh account... and three frames... what's going to happen? i would like to surmise that the same thing that happened with the other beta-items (weapons would be upped by enough slots so the weapon you were awarded with wouldn't just vanish) but, can i get some confirmation on this? 

p.s. I love the event ideas! oh, and the picture for the frost prime looks Fabulous!

p.p.s.  What would happen to the Frost prime blueprints if i don't manage to get them made in the foundry before beta is over?

Edited by redregon

lol nothing it well stay

Aaah, that is a relief. 

to be honest, when i eyed the Frost specs, i decided that it would be my end-game frame... looks like I can start leveling it up early (well, once i get the parts, lol)

Edited by redregon

Well luckily, the reset is not something you must participate in.  You get a choice.  The last required reset for players of warframe has already happened.

As for what you get when you reset, everything that you should get.  If you have an excal prime that comes from founder, as well as the slot that comes with him, you will get the extra slot for him.

Any platinum on your account will get returned to you.  And so on.  There are a couple other unsure things, but in general, if you have an exclusive, you should have the opportunity to keep the exclusive.

Just remember two things, all the details are not complete yet, so to get a clear answer, you have to wait until they tell us what will happen.  The other fact is, that you do not have to reset.

If they reset the accounts when people spent platinum on the game already they'd have to answer for it in a certain legal manner, so I doubt they'd dare to reset it at this point.

I dunno... playing devil's advocate, they could actually without worrying of actual legal action if they position it that the platinum is paying for upgrades to a service.

though, if they did it'd probably be one hell of a P.R. nightmare.

Well luckily, the reset is not something you must participate in.  You get a choice.  The last required reset for players of warframe has already happened.

As for what you get when you reset, everything that you should get.  If you have an excal prime that comes from founder, as well as the slot that comes with him, you will get the extra slot for him.

Any platinum on your account will get returned to you.  And so on.  There are a couple other unsure things, but in general, if you have an exclusive, you should have the opportunity to keep the exclusive.

Just remember two things, all the details are not complete yet, so to get a clear answer, you have to wait until they tell us what will happen.  The other fact is, that you do not have to reset.

that's also good to know. I know that the topic of a reset comes along a lot but i couldn't find the answer with searching the forums (though, to be honest, this is a relatively specific question.)