Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Disgusting

(PSN)Shrouded17

This is not disgusting. This is just playing a game as he likes. It seems the huge majority of people here have no idea how much excal sucked back in the day, and these are the people who push for a nerf. I bet that if they do, these people will also be the ones to plead for a buff 6 months later.

The way they buffed Excal was lazy and boring. Before Excal players had to be the most mobile in the game, slashing and blinding and jumping everywhere. RJ was a rare last resort that had a cast too long to make it worthwhile, and damage not worthy of its restrictions.

Now, RJ has everything. There's no need to slash, blind, or be mobile when hitting a button anywhere makes everything die. Essentially, RJ went from too many downsides to too few.

If I buffed Excal I would've made that atrocious RJ cast time shorter and made enemies hit get pinned to walls even if they survived, made Slash Dash do twice the damage and stack with the melee counter (the last of which it now does), and probably replaced Super Jump with an ability that's a general movement buff to speed, stamina, jump height, blocking strength and agility. That in my opinion would've made Excal more powerful without turning him into a one-button bot.

Could not agree more. If that does happen, I'll finally win the mirage > excal argument, as it would strip excal of any reason to use him.

Plus, a nice punch in the face to founders, as well. Anyone I've met who frequently uses excal prime has been unpleasant to deal with, to put it politely. I would have no problem with them suffering.

I main Excal Prime... I'm a nice person.. (unless you give me a reason to be a $&*^)

But on topic, try this at higher levels. It won't work, I've tried. I just go full melee/support Excal because its way more useful than lolultspam. If it's really such a big problem just put a cooldown on ults.

Edited by Hot-Lunch

the thing is...

some say whats the problem? spam 4? so what? dont like it? leave? play solo? ... well this may be a good solution yet i know a lot of players want to have fun ingame shooting instead of spaming 4 and see it like a waste of time on quiting and restarting the mission, and yeah some players like to play coop so dont gimme the play solo stuff..  some love to actually play the game and some are lazy. As a gamer i dont even understand those kind of spammers and never will. (same has hackers on some games.. will never understand their minds)

Edited by xDesconocidox

the thing is...

some say whats the problem? spam 4? so what? dont like it? leave? play solo? ... well this may be a good solution yet i know a lot of players want to have fun ingame shooting instead of spaming 4 and see it like a waste of time on quiting and restarting the mission, and yeah some players like to play coop so dont gimme the play solo stuff..  some love to actually play the game and some are lazy. As a gamer i dont even understand those kind of spammers and never will. (same has hackers on some games.. will never understand their minds)

Well you don't get it wright i think. I also like way more running around and shoot things but...the excal from video was mr18 just like i am. And for me this kind of def missions are not fun ajymore. Also reward is crappy so...for this kind of missions i just jump in, do the job as fast as possible to get only standing points jyst like this guy was probably doing and thats it, done, checked and i can do whatever i like. And also i preferre play with someone than solo but if i dont want missions to be like this i simply recruit and ask something like "no excal" or "no rhinos" or "no saryns" how simple is that?!?