Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo Dragon Mod Pack. Rip Off Or Worth It?

UndeadGhostWarrior

The only thing I can understand on the market is the Frame and Weapon prices because it is more of a P2notgrind. But credit bundles, resources, mod packs all need a look I can't believe they haven't adjusted the prices since I started playing and they introduced Trading since then. You'd think the market prices would have had some attention after Trading since it was going to affect sales.

If I was to purchase Platinum it would go straight into the trade channel and not the market, but in this hypothetical the fact I purchased Platinum is probably enough for DE.

While i feel that there are many um... prices for things that arent streamlined with the overall value of the items often being a little too pricey,

Dont try to hate on a business for trying to make money.. Just be out there to give good advice to people asking how best to spend their plat.

Did you ever consider the fact that the prices are outrageous on purpose because DE actually wants you to play the game and farm that stuff?  They have plenty of "guaranteed" revenue from things like slots, boosters, prime access, etc. 

I'm pretty certain they don't want you to buy credits (for example), even if it does put a little money in their pocket.

• 5 months later...

I bought Excalibur because i was so afraid of Pluto at the time...

I also bough Mesa recently; but then i didnt spend a single dime for that. Instead i sold some Arcane helmets and mods(21 shotgun spazz for trade!$$!).

Really though, the warframe prices are wonky, the weapon prices are just no, and the mod packs are.. Hahaha. Use the plat for accessories, noggles, colors and slots instead. Especially Noggles.

They really should actually take a look at the market and revamp the older things. Why in the world is Rhino, a frame you can get on Venus, 375p, while Loki (who's all the way on Neptune with a pretty darn challenging boss fight) is a super small 75p.

Plus there's the odd discrepancies like the overpriced Wrecking Rhino pack still containing the original Boar, while the Boar itself isn't available anywhere else. Market is really due for a price overhaul.

Excalibur, Volt, and Loki all cost 75p As they were starter frames at one point or another.

Last i checked everything in the market was a ripoff. 

We pay 200p for a regular frame which we can get the prime version of it for 30.

The only thing i buy(bought) from market is codex scans.

nuff said.