The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign If You Are Grateful For The Operation Rewards.

Irkalla

I'm grateful enough since I was planning to get Frost somewhere down the line. I regret selling the skill mods for it though to get extra credits.

Signed.

Edited by ZionTe

Hundreds of thousands of credits - check

Hundreds of mods - check

Thousands of resources - check

Untold amounts of item xp - check

Frost Prime master blue print - check

Looks like a damn successful event to me.

Signed.

I think this was a good event.

But there are some points that needs fixing for example :

After the Event is 100% done , send an alert message that what the ppl actually do receive so they know they got a new BP.

For me it wasn't a big deal because when I saw 100% done , I checked inventory and foundry just to be sure twice.

I liked the way you served this event as well , that encrypted text , and a small "lore bit" made it very interesting.

Overall there is always room for improvement but I like what I got , even so I just finished building my frost not so long ago (lvl ~10 atm).

Edited by steventot

I thought the event was good, it got me another others to log in and finally fight toward Europa. 

There's some of my feedback though

- Should have announced awards for top player and clans that contributed the most toward the goal.  I'm hoping they do reward the people that the did the most heavy lifting. 

- Find someway to help new players get to the event area if they were just starting during the weekend of the event. Kind of minor but I did see several post from people in this exact situation.

- Have a individual trackers/leader boards for event.  I think this small meta addition would really help drive competition aspect.

I got all the rubedo.  And then a cool blueprint too!  Thank you, DE.

Edit:  Despite this being the polar opposite of what I "do" (I'm a bit of a pyro and I'm Ember all day err'day).

Edited by Nicocat

At the start of this event I had only gone far enough through Jupiter to fight Golem for Volt BP, but it encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone and get to a new area with tougher guys.

The 100k reward paid for the sentinel BP I just purchased and though I dislike playing frames other than Loki (because of how slow and clumsy they feel) the Frost Prime BP will encourage me to try something different in future.

So thank you DE for this event and I look forward to the next one.

/signed.