Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Muzzle/elemental Fx Not Showing On Guns

Avlaen

The problem seems to occur randomly. sometimes the mission starts and neither gun has the muzzle flash sometimes its just one. Sometimes both have the muzzle flash only to lose it half way through the mission.

Ive tried changing and updating my GFX settings mid game but that dosent seem to fix it. ive had no luck trying to replicate the bug consistently unfortunately.

Turning on and off elemental FX only fixes that part and NOT the muzzle flash.

Edited by Avlaen

I'ved been posting the same glitch sijce update 14 came out. When weapos like the Soma Prime, Braton Prime, Akzani, Braton, Soma, Karak, Dera, Grinlok, and the Burston, just to name a few, are the ones that I had the muzzle flash not showing glitch. It happens quite too often to ignore. I think they haven't fix this glitch because a lot of players don't notice this glitch or don't care. I truly hope that they finally fix this glitch. I'ved seen this glitch when Mogamu did his soma prime youtube video and also his Akzani video. Also a couple of players bump up my post a few times but that didn't help either. I don't know what else we can do for this glitch to be finally fixed. Thank you for posting this issue.

I forgot to also add that this glitch happens when I do solo missions or if I host a mission. Whenever somebody else is the host this glitch doesn't happen to me. Also both my niece and nephew also experience the same glitch. So it's not just us that get this glitch.

It happens all the time to me but then im nearly allways the host or on my own so that would coincide with your info to, its strange how much mmuzzle flash actually affects my enjoyment of the gunplay it just feels like they have no oomph without it.