Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Suda/arbiters Mods Are Worth Getting?

Briareos

Question

I'm maxed level with Suda and Arbiters, and I'm getting ready to start powerleveling Steel Meridian so I can raise Red Veil at the same time through synergy without Suda/Arbiters points knocking Veil back down again. I want to have about 100K rep saved up with Suda and Arbiters so I can easily grab any of the new mods that are supposedly coming, so I want to get all the current decent mods first.

I've already got the large restore blueprints from both of them, a Synoid Gammacor, the Suda syandana (I like it better than the Arbiters one), Telos Akbolto, Irradiating Disarm, Repelling Bastille, and Rift Torrent. I'm considering picking up Entropy Flight because the Kestrel is fun with the new Astral Twilight stance, but I'm wondering if there are any other standout weapon or frame mods I should grab before swearing off Suda and Arbiters rep for a long while.

Of the frames they have mods for, I like Nyx, Loki, Mirage, Limbo, and Vauban. Pacifying Bolts doesn't look like much but Mind Freak looks like it could come in handy for turning Corrupted Bombards into room-clearing beasts. I already have Irradiating Disarm but I'm not sold on Safeguard Switch being worth a mod slot. Hall of Malevolence looks like a no-brainer to get but I don't know about Total Eclipse. I have Rift Torrent but Haven looks really situational like Safeguard Switch, only useful for saving fellow Tenno. I already have Repelling Bastille and Tesla Link looks cool, but it don't know that a mod slot is worth only 250 slash damage plus I hear the mod is bugged on clients.

On the weapons end of things, there are better primaries than Burston Prime and waaaay better secondaries than Viper and Bolto. Supra can get a max proc of something like 47% with a full Entropy Burst, which could turn it into an energy-giving perpetual motion machine, but it's still a Supra so I dunno about it. I dig the Kestrel with the new Astral Twilight stance and Jaw Sword might be worth using with a +100% damage augment like Blade of Truth, though I don't know that either of them would replace my old standbys like Amphis, Tipedo, and Orthos Prime.

Thoughts, Tenno?

1 answer to this question