Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Point Of Loadout Slots?

(PSN)kiddkammakazi

Question

0 answers to this question

Load outs basically give you the ability to create specific setups for certain enemy types, mission types, styles, and combinations. Rather than waste time switching everything, a load out can be made to speed up the process between missions, or if you just want to save a setup that looks "cool".

For instance, I have
Excaliber prime, Loki(duration), Loki(range), Saryn, Nekros, Mesa, Random (to level up)
I use Excal loadout to show off/ Rep farm

Loki duration to solo

Loki range for range play

Saryn for exterminations
Nekros for Survivals/Material farm

Mesa for conclave/duels

Random to level up

I use to have Vauban in there, but people dont use Vauban unless its infested, so he lost priority to Mesa lol

The reason Ihave two loki's is because Its a different helmet (arcane), Different primary (one for silent play, another for "non" silent play)
and insted of having to change my skill loadout, visuial load out, and weapons. just click loadout, and go.

Yeah but your frames and weapons have 3 Config slots, so wouldn't that be enough?

They save the settings of those slots so it means you don't have to go into the inventory to change them. Quality of life thing. Makes life easier, saves time. Some people have infested loadouts and they'll just want to click on the loadout options in a pinch. Good especially when you're joining Void runs.

I have 8 loadout slots, and use them all, would buy more if I could.

Catalyst Invasion? Grab Saryn or Volt loadout and speed it.

Clannie says "T4 Def" and I can grab an RD Loki, a Chaos Nyx or a Trin within seconds.

I want one for every frame, they save time.