The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Invisibility

Cohee

Question

Few questions concerning his Invi

does the invi increase crit chance? and crit multiplier?

My friend who had a scindo prime said he only deals 8k on crit?

while my serro deals 60k+?

or is there something wrong? enlighten me

6 answers to this question

While invisible, regarding to loki's invisibility and Ash's smoke screen, you get a 100% crit chance with a 200% crit dmg multiplier(if i'm correct on the latter) + the stats on your melee weapon. I.E once with a tipedo, you can have a 120% crit chance while invisible, meaning the yellow crits will be from invisibility proc itself, and red crits from your actual weapon + the invisibility proc.

While invisible, regarding to loki's invisibility and Ash's smoke screen, you get a 100% crit chance with a 200% crit dmg multiplier(if i'm correct on the latter) + the stats on your melee weapon. I.E once with a tipedo, you can have a 120% crit chance while invisible, meaning the yellow crits will be from invisibility proc itself, and red crits from your actual weapon + the invisibility proc.

Incorrect.

The whole "Invis/SS gives crits" has been a misconception since they were introduced to the game, and it's an understandable confusion since the damage shows up in the same colour and the bonuses appear similar (and, under Damage 1.0, critical hits while cloaked would show up in red numbers). But, since I joined the game in late U7, Invis and SS never worked on crits, and were capable of stacking with them just like any other external damage multiplier. Here's how it worked:

Pre-U11:

- All normal melee attacks while invisible deal 150% of their usual damage. All charge attacks deal 200% of their usual damage.

Post-U11:

- The "invisibility damage bonus" is scrapped entirely. The Stealth Multiplier mechanic (where melee strikes, both charged and uncharged, deal 400% damage on unalerted enemies) is introduced; casting Invisibility and Smokescreen will force a Stealth Multiplier for their duration.

Post-U13 (kinda unrelated)

- Charge attacks are removed from the game. Melee Mode, the combo system, and the Channeling system are introduced.

Finishers now function properly for most weapons, and all Finisher attacks (ground finishers, stealth finishers, the new parry finishers, etc) have a forced Stealth multiplier. Weapons are given different "Finisher multipliers" depending on their category (e.g. many Heavy weapons had a 6x finisher multiplier, which meant that, combined with the forced stealth multiplier, any Finisher used on an enemy with the Jat Kittag or something would deal 24x damage).

Shortly after U13 (someone correct me if I'm wrong):

- Stealth Multipliers no longer trigger Berserker. The only way to reliably activate Berserker is through criticals.

Late U13:

- Forced Stealth Multipliers from Invis/SS/Radial Blind are nerfed. Bumping into an enemy before dealing damage will wipe the multiplier, and dealing damage to an enemy will disable the multiplier for subsequent attacks unless you avoid shanking it again for a certain amount of time (a second or two, I believe).

Update 15.13.0:

- All melee weapon types now have the same Finisher multipliers (8x for level 30 weapons, which stacks with the forced stealth multiplier for a total of 32x damage during Finishers). Stealth killstreaks for all weapon types (both gun and blade) are introduced, which provide massive Affinity bonuses for stealth kills.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and feel free to add onto this list if I've missed anything important.

TL;DR:

Not criticals. Forced 400% stealth multipliers.

Edited by SortaRandom

Incorrect.

The whole "Invis/SS gives crits" has been a misconception since they were introduced to the game, and it's an understandable confusion since the damage shows up in the same colour and the bonuses appear similar (and, under Damage 1.0, critical hits while cloaked would show up in red numbers). But, since I joined the game in late U7, Invis and SS never worked on crits, and were capable of stacking with them just like any other external damage multiplier. Here's how it worked:

Pre-U11:

- All normal melee attacks while invisible deal 150% of their usual damage. All charge attacks deal 200% of their usual damage.

Post-U11:

- The "invisibility damage bonus" is scrapped entirely. The Stealth Multiplier mechanic (where melee strikes, both charged and uncharged, deal 400% damage on unalerted enemies) is introduced; casting Invisibility and Smokescreen will force a Stealth Multiplier for their duration.

Post-U13 (kinda unrelated)

- Charge attacks are removed from the game. Melee Mode, the combo system, and the Channeling system are introduced.

Finishers now function properly for most weapons, and all Finisher attacks (ground finishers, stealth finishers, the new parry finishers, etc) have a forced Stealth multiplier. Weapons are given different "Finisher multipliers" depending on their category (e.g. many Heavy weapons had a 6x finisher multiplier, which meant that, combined with the forced stealth multiplier, any Finisher used on an enemy with the Jat Kittag or something would deal 24x damage).

Shortly after U13 (someone correct me if I'm wrong):

- Stealth Multipliers no longer trigger Berserker. The only way to reliably activate Berserker is through criticals.

Late U13:

- Forced Stealth Multipliers from Invis/SS/Radial Blind are nerfed. Bumping into an enemy before dealing damage will wipe the multiplier, and dealing damage to an enemy will disable the multiplier for subsequent attacks unless you avoid shanking it again for a certain amount of time (a second or two, I believe).

Update 15.13.0:

- All melee weapon types now have the same Finisher multipliers (8x for level 30 weapons, which stacks with the forced stealth multiplier for a total of 32x damage during Finishers). Stealth killstreaks for all weapon types (both gun and blade) are introduced, which provide massive Affinity bonuses for stealth kills.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and feel free to add onto this list if I've missed anything important.

TL;DR:

Not criticals. Forced 400% stealth multipliers.

why thanks, glad i'm updated now.