The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive 2015!

BlutAdler

I'm making plans to be in Boston for TRION's event 6-8PM Friday.  If I could figure out a way to get into this (assuming it doesn't require PAX access) I'd be the happiest Tenno alive. I've only been playing 6 months, but I'm more hooked on this than just about any other game. Proximity/logistics could also be an issue.  I guess I need to do some research in a hurry.

Good luck and good times to those who are going to PAX East and to TennoLive! If I manage to find a way to get there... hope to meet up with some of you!  If I don't - maybe I'll run into one of you at one of the fine local pubs before or after!

You need to have signed up on this page.

I'm not sure if there are any tickets/invites left, but it doesn't hurt to try!

You need to have signed up on this page.

I'm not sure if there are any tickets/invites left, but it doesn't hurt to try!

If a space ninja ninja posts while another space ninja ninja edits - does that count as meta?

:)

I did go and sign up. I also posted in Trion's thread to see if they have any kind of a schedule, in case I do get invited to this.  I'm glad I did, because I now see their party is going from 6pm - 9pm - so I definitely have to make some plans to leave early at a specific point if I get to do TennoLive also. Their party is close, but not immediately next to, the convention center, plus I have to allow time for finding where I will need to be once I get inside, since without prior pass access, I won't have the first clue about the floor layout or where to go.

Either way, it should be a great day - I either get 3 hours with Trion staff and fellow players, and know I might run into a bunch of Warframe players - or I get to do both events and have a really amazing day.

EDIT: Invitation received, RSVP submitted, and tickets ordered! Hotel booked! See you guys there! Warframe community team: you guys rock! (even if it was automated... I know what it takes to pull an event like this off ;) )

Edited by Llwellyn

Congrats to all those that will be attending Tennolive. I wish I could go but I barely started to play this game like 2 weeks ago. I plan on attending next year though. I don't live in Boston but I love this game and I wish to continue to support it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Heading there myself after work with my fellow Tenno boyfriend on Friday from Western Massachusetts! Only about an hour and a half to the hotel we will be staying at (as we'd rather not drive back home after the after-party) and then a half our ride on the Green Line. 

I'm so pumped!! :D