Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert: Boethiu, Mercury - 3400Cr + Tower 2 Sabotage Key Won't Save.

WaRDeMoN787

Same, this alert gives no reward whatsoever. I did this mission twice, on completion "Could not update account information!" message was displayed and alert stayed up like I never did it.

Boethius (Mercury): Hidden Base Discovered - 53m - 3400cr - Tower II Sabotage (Key)

I had to abort one attempt in between the two completions, and funnily enough, that one did save account information successfully. Seems this could be related to the alert reward.

DE, do you even playtest?

Also, when does this game finally come out of "beta"? It's no longer an excuse. Can't use the beta-shield forever you know. I used to love you guys, DE, for making a fantastic game and letting us play it while it was in development, and you even listened to your player base. Now we feel ignored. :(

Same, this alert gives no reward whatsoever. I did this mission twice, on completion "Could not update account information!" message was displayed and alert stayed up like I never did it.

Boethius (Mercury): Hidden Base Discovered - 53m - 3400cr - Tower II Sabotage (Key)

I had to abort one attempt in between the two completions, and funnily enough, that one did save account information successfully. Seems this could be related to the alert reward.

DE, do you even playtest?

Also, when does this game finally come out of "beta"? It's no longer an excuse. Can't use the beta-shield forever you know. I used to love you guys, DE, for making a fantastic game and letting us play it while it was in development, and you even listened to your player base. Now we feel ignored. :(

To be fair, everytime they release new things, new bugs arrive. So, I guess there will always be bugs. But I'm sure they work their hardest to do what's right.

As for the beta, I don't mind if it stays this way. Knowing it'll be a complete game would mean they might stop adding to it. Plus, there's so much lore to look forward to. I think I'm happy with the way things are right now, even if bugs tend to be in the way from time to time. :)