Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ea Believes Their Games Are Too Hard To Learn.

TheErebus.

How did this work again?

Stomp_728d71_1011131.gif

EA may be dumb as hell but the Dead Space series remains one of my favorite things to play ever.

I remember in I think it was the summer of 2012. I had no money and no internet, and a copy of Dead Space 2.

Finished it 21 times.

And now I'm way past 21 times.

EA may be dumb as hell but the Dead Space series remains one of my favorite things to play ever.

I remember in I think it was the summer of 2012. I had no money and no internet, and a copy of Dead Space 2.

Finished it 21 times.

And now I'm way past 21 times.

Only Dead Space I´ve played was Dead Space 1.

Fell in love with it, though was dissappointed how easy it was at "normal".

So I bought that new game Call of Duty. In tutorial it says point and click to shoot enemy. So I downloaded PowerPoint and clicked in it and still nothing happens. I'm so tired of those elitist gamers that want hard games and don't think about people like us who just want get highest score by paying money. Just like Happy Farm on facebook.

http://www.pcgamer.com/eas-chief-creative-officer-says-their-games-are-too-hard-to-learn/

Yes. He actually said it. He even had the gonads to say "It takes the player at least 2 hours to learn the basics of a game". 

Because EA makes games with really complex mechanics.

Looking at youtube's letsplayers, that's nowhere near truth.

Well, unless the player is actually dumber, than the trunk...

It's honestly a pity, because there have been some very good EA games. Ok, they were from sub studios like Bioware, but now all they seem to care about is money.

I mean really... Another Fifa game? With worse reviews than last years? Even Call of Duty changes more than Fifa from game to game....

It's honestly a pity, because there have been some very good EA games. Ok, they were from sub studios like Bioware, but now all they seem to care about is money.

I mean really... Another Fifa game? With worse reviews than last years? Even Call of Duty changes more than Fifa from game to game....

Imo, sports games are just smithery milking tactic used by companies that have no creativity whatsoever, like honestly, it's the same team every season, nothing is going to change (I've never picked up a sports game, but I've seen some through my experience).

Imo, sports games are just smithery milking tactic used by companies that have no creativity whatsoever, like honestly, it's the same team every season, nothing is going to change (I've never picked up a sports game, but I've seen some through my experience).

I know, its honestly tragic how much people enthuse about games like Fifa. Call of Duty I understand better, but I simply don't get sport games, except Wii Sports Resort. Now that is a good sports game.