Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Squads

(PSN)antiks07

I just encountered 3 of them within five missions. I feel that the death squads should at least drop something worthwhile. Nothing too crazy but encountering them especially when solo increases risk with no trade off whatsoever. Maybe extra syndicate points for opposing syndicates would be nice.

I just encountered 3 of them within five missions. I feel that the death squads should at least drop something worthwhile. Nothing too crazy but encountering them especially when solo increases risk with no trade off whatsoever. Maybe extra syndicate points for opposing syndicates would be nice.

It would be cool if defeating an enemy syndicate squad would reward you with standing for that opposing syndicate.

So if arbiters attack me, then if I defeat them, I should gain at least 10k standing for red veil.

Here is my suggestion in the Concepts (its one of the items I listed)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/401876-future-content-concepts-updated-21515/