The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Achievments Ideas:

Lactamid

Gameplay:

Pure Lotus: lose 0 (zero) Shields or Health in one game.

True Lotus: Have 100% accuracy in one game (With at least 50 ranged weapon kills)

Untouchable: Lose 0 (zero) Health in one game.

First Blood – In a 4 player game, be the first to kill an enemy.

Creeping Death – Kill 10 enemies while being unnoticed.

Ain’t Nobody got…: Finish a map in less than 3 minutes.

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!: Get all the kills In a 4 player game.

Juggernaut: Receive 5000 hp/sp worth of damage without dying in one game.

Oh no you didn’t: Kill an enemy that knocked you down.

REVENGE!: Kill an enemy that killed you.

Helping Hand: Revive all teammates at least once in one game.

Oooh Shiny!: Collect 1000 worth of affinity in one game.  

One Man Army: kill 500 enemies in one game.

I See You: Shoot a stealthed enemy in the head (headshot) -  (provided there will be stealthed enemies).

Scavanger: Open/break 1000 lockers/ loot containers.

Are You Copying Me!?: Be in a game with 4 frames of the same kind.

Fashonista: Be the odd frame in a game with 3 of the same warframes.

“Bossname” Bane: kill a Boss 5 – 10 – 15 times.

Weapons (general)

”Weapon name”-Master: Reach  lvl: 1 – 5 – 10 -15 – 20 -25 – 30

Charger: Supercharge 1 -2 -5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25

Blue Potato Farmer: Supercharge 30 weapons.

Old Faithfull: Use a lvl 30 weapon on an unranked Warframe.

Steady Hands: Score 5 Headshots in a row.

Main weapons:

Rifle Master:  Reach lvl 30 on 1 – 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 - 25 – 30 main weapons.

Pistols:

Pistol Master: Reach lvl 30 on 1 – 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 - 25 – 30 pistols.

Melee:

Melee Master: Reach lvl 30 on 1 – 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 - 25 – 30 melee weapons.

Slayer: Kill 25 enemies with melee in one minute.

Executioner: Kill 20 downed enemies with ground attack in one game.

Carnage!: Kill 100 enemies with melee a weapon in one game.

Warframes:

Black belt “Warframe name”: Reach lvl 30 and have 4 maxed Warframe specific mods equipped on a specific Warframe.

Back to Basic: Equip an unranked weapon on a lvl 30 Warframe.

Yellow Potato Farmer: Supercharge 20 Warframes

Foundry:

Gunsmith: Craft 1 - 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 weapons in the Foundry.

Creator: Craft 1 - 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 Warframes in the Foundry.

Artisian: Craft 1 - 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 alternate skins in the Foundry.

Mods:

Will it blend? Fuse 2 different mods.

Quality before numbers: Use the same type of mod to upgrade another mod.

Perfection!: Make a lvl 10 mod.

These Are Good Too!: Upgrade a mod using Fusion Cores.

Edited by Lactamid

The 'Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!' achievement seems impossible to do it unless people boost it.. Other than that i like most of the achievement ideas.

Hehe, True. It might not make it into the game, or need some change (95% kills or something). It's just one of those frag stealer/ i want it all (battlefield helicopter) moments :)

You know that achievements are easiely abused.

Yes. There will probbably be hundreds of ways to get achievments in ways that might not be the intended "glorious" path. But there would still be more to the game then endless dungeon crawling without any progress other than lvls.

All my frames (all the frames currently available) are lvl 30 with potato. I have tried most of the weapons - all those that I care for as of now. And I have spent almost 300 hours on this game. I am somewhat bored ;)

The point is it would give you "something" to do, a small comfort and a pat on the back for doing those last 100 missions. As you only lvl your gear with the exp on maps there could be something more.

These are only a few and others probbably have tons of ideas themselves. Even if you were to go "achievment hunting" with your friends, would that be so bad? would you enjoy the game less?

There could be Team Achievments like

Don't touch my friends - don't let an allie take health damage.

In the nick of time - Heal an allie (trinity/squad heal) with less than 5% health.

Strict diet - Don't pick up any life globes. (the whole team!)

Last man standing - revive 3 downed players (if there is enough time? unsure)

Timed Attack - Score 4 headshots in 1.5 seconds spread across the team.

Provided there were more Warrame combos there could be combo achievments

Mag's bullet attractor + Excaliburs Radial Javelin is pretty much all there is now.

Rhino charge/Slash dash + Shock/fireball/freeze = Powerwave/flamewave/icewave

Mind controll + sonic boom = meat missile (i know what you're thinking, stop it! XD)

aso...

Edited by Lactamid

I actually really like the idea of an Achievement system in this game. Yes as you say se05239 there will be people that abuse this system but as Lactamid says once you reach the end it can get a bit tedious. And yes i know the game is still Ever evolving but once you reach that point of "I now have nothing to do" an Achievement system will give people a reason to sink some more time into it between updates. 

Personally i would add "farming" style Achievements as well for those that wish to do them.

I.E.

Kill 100 - 1,000 - 10,000 - 100,000 of any mob

Kill 100 - 1,000 - 10,000 - 100,000 this faction mobs

Earn 1,000 - 10,000 - 100,000 - 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 Credits

And more along these lines

Yes A lot of people will ignore the higher ones BUT there are people (like me) that will actually put in the extra time to try and work for these. 

Just me 0.02 credits

I actually started a similar topic some time ago:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34917-suggestion-achievements/#entry322082
Feel free to use my ideas, just give me credits :)

Some additional ideas:
- A Song of Ice and Fire - acquire FROST and EMBER [Game of Thrones reference]
- Can i keep him? - acquire sentinel
- The Art of Deception - succesfully hack <number> of access terminals [Kevin Mitnick reference]
- Lightbringer - slay Stalker
- Enemy at the Gates - score <number> headshots [movie of the same name reference]

Rename suggestions:
- Gunsmith -> Guns. Lots of guns. [The Matrix reference]
- Steady Hands -> Marksman

Numbers desperately need tweaking as some of theme are surreal (ATM there are 13 primary weapons, 14 sidearms and 26 melee counting primes leaving some ideas impossible). Also I think that some of the "in one game" achievements should be replaced with profile total as they impel a lot of tedious farming in one session thus needlessly overextending it (while the game is designed to be fast and dynamic). IMHO a higher number that can be aquired by hard work in many small steps is more player friendly.

Edited by xGryphus

The numbers are for the hardcore - long run. but yes, they may need to be lowered "now" and brought up later when more content is available.

With Frost prime and what ever the trap-warframe will be called that makes 15 frames, so it's not to far fetched to have a higher number than 13. But i agree 30 might be pushing it (2 of each)

at least one frame higher than total number of frames should be required for the top frames achievment  though as you start with one.

Great Post, Good ideas...

Like to add some ideas, like complete 25 waves of Defence using ONLY "weapon type/name"

I also like the title addition idea that Mietz suggested.

Considering this is a GRIND FEST...I probably could get all these achievements you mentioned in a day or 2, aside from a select few. 

So my suggestion is, these are great ideas, the counts are a bit shallow we need those numbers 10x higher to make them actually note worthy achievements. 

You should upgrade to council member!

So you can post your wonderful ideas for a potential future POLL...perhaps we can vote on our pick of favorite names and achievements in the council one day!

Great Post, Good ideas...

Like to add some ideas, like complete 25 waves of Defence using ONLY "weapon type/name"

I also like the title addition idea that Mietz suggested.

Considering this is a GRIND FEST...I probably could get all these achievements you mentioned in a day or 2, aside from a select few. 

So my suggestion is, these are great ideas, the counts are a bit shallow we need those numbers 10x higher to make them actually note worthy achievements. 

You should upgrade to council member!

So you can post your wonderful ideas for a potential future POLL...perhaps we can vote on our pick of favorite names and achievements in the council one day!

Give me a job and I will XD haha. Stupid economy THEY TOOK OUR JOBS (south park lol)

I've ben working on this idea and I have created a Excel file to get some sort of overview. It ain't nearly finished so I won't upload it yet but:

The way I imagine this is that each achievment is an achievment in itself - providing you with some Achievmentpoints (occasional reward?).

The Achievments are then devided in groups (as kills/melee/warframe/collection aso.). But unlike many other games they are not restricted to only "one group". A kill achievment can be part of both the "kill-group" and "Melee-group", thus while earning it, depending on how you play and what other achievments you unlock different gruop-titles will be available.

Completing all/parts of the achievments in the kill-gruop might label you "Mietz - the killer", but if you instead focus on melee and earn the achievments in that group you might be called "Mietz - the martial artist".

For the movie reference:

Coming up with names for achievments draws from things we feel are common/ catchy or previous experience - Movies are great as they are seen by such large crowds.

Making some of the achievments have references to movies earning those achievments may give you a title as "XGryphus - the Famous" (sorry couldn't think of a good name).

I.e:

One Man Army - Kill 500 enemies in one game.

Group 1: Kill

Group 1: One game

Executioner - Kill 20 downed enemies using ground attack in one game.

Group 1: kill

Group 2: melee

Group 3: one game

Oooh Shiny! - Collect 1000 worth of affinity in one game.

Group 1: Collector

Group 2: one game

Hakuna Grakata - Score the killing shot on Lech Krel using the Grakata.

Group 1: Kill

Group 2: Weapon Specific (Grakata)

Group 3: Movies

Ps: I am also working on Feats of Strength - but they shall remain for DE-eyes only.

Edited by Lactamid