Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have To Say, I Think I Fell In Love With The B-52... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

I actually saw the band in 1989 and from this experience I would say the drink is more like the band than the plane.

Unless you start going for the flaming B-52, in which then it becomes more like the plane than the band, because the band never caught on fire, or dumped fire onto anyone. 

And speaking of that, I probably need to buy some flameproof glasses to make the flaming version. 

This was unexpected, i actually expected to see a B-52 not a drink lol xD

Unless you start going for the flaming B-52, in which then it becomes more like the plane than the band, because the band never caught on fire, or dumped fire onto anyone. 

And speaking of that, I probably need to buy some flameproof glasses to make the flaming version. 

through i would like to see that

Glasses? Simple straw is enough.

Or making it is actually harder than drinking? Never really thought of it.

Edited by Dreamwalk3r

Glasses? Simple straw is enough.

It would be advised to get a glass that is a bit more resistant to cracking under changes in temperature (i.e.: Bit flameproof, or flame-resistant) (or just a shot glass that is quite thick), in the case that somehow, the shot glass cracks when the drink is set on fire, and the flaming contents spill over the bar table and towards the drinker. 

Of course, it would also be advised to probably drink it after the fire is put out, but a straw can also be used. 

It would be advised to get a glass that is a bit more resistant to cracking under changes in temperature (i.e.: Bit flameproof, or flame-resistant) (or just a shot glass that is quite thick), in the case that somehow, the shot glass cracks when the drink is set on fire, and the flaming contents spill over the bar table and towards the drinker. 

Of course, it would also be advised to probably drink it after the fire is put out, but a straw can also be used. 

Yes, temperature-proof glass is sure needed. But drinking through straw while it still burns is quite delicious.